The Global Industrial Coatings Market is projected to reach around USD 132 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of around 4.4%.
Industrial coatings encompass a wide range of materials that are used to protect, or provide useful properties such as chemical resistance, water resistance, flexibility, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, and UV light resistance to many end-use industries including general industries, automotive & refinish, marine, aerospace, oil & gas and many other. It is a thin filmed applied on various industrial materials to increase their shelf life and increase performance as well. The films are applied with various types of polymers such as polyurethane, epoxy, acrylic, alkyds, polyester and others.
Industrial Coatings Market: Drivers & Restraint
Rising demand for environmentally friendly coatings
The development of coating technologies is influenced by the environmental considerations. The stringent regulations of global regulatory agencies regarding reduction the emission of the VOC in coating resin and low polluting coating technologies are boosting the demand for environmental-friendly coatings. Reduction of solvent emissions was a dominating factor in the decision of the automotive industry in Western Europe to introduce waterborne basecoat systems for OEM application. Powder coating is gaining popular after the stringent government on VOC emission in US and Western European countries.
Thus, rising demand for environmentally friendly coatings is expected to drive the industrial coatings market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/industrial-coatings-market-sample-pdf/
Stringent Regulatory Policies
Coatings are the amazing material; the inch of layers are expected to protect and beautify various substrates for many years in various aggressive environments. But the coating Industry is cause damage the environmental during the manufacture and use of products. The combined efforts of global regulatory agencies and coatings technologists have improved the environmental footprint of the coatings industry over the last few years. For Instance, in San Diego County, the company may not perform painting or coating at any NASSCO facility without first applying for and obtaining approval from the Environmental Engineering Department to conduct this activity.
Thus, the environmental and health hazards concern regarding VOC is expected to hamper the market growth up to a certain extent.
Industrial Coatings Market: Key Segments
- By Resin Type: Polyurethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, Polyester Alkyd, Fluoropolymer and Others.
- By Technology: Powder Based, Water Based, Solvent Based, High Solid, and Radiation Curable
- By End Use Industries: General Industries, Automotive & Vehicle Refinish, Marine, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Electronics, Industrial Wood and Others.
- Based on Region Covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Industrial Coatings Market: Report Scope
The report on the Industrial Coatings market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Industrial Coatings Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/industrial-coatings-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Industrial Coatings Market include:
- Akzo Nobel N.V. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Axalta Coating Systems, LLC
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- BASF SE
- Beckers Group
- Berger Paints India Limited
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd.
- SDC Technologies, Inc (SDC)
- Evonik Industries AG
- Hempel A/S
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Sika AG
- Wacker Chemie AG
- RPM International Inc.
- The Chemours Company
- Other Key Companies
- Other Key Companies
Industrial Coatings Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Industrial Coatings Market, by Resin Type
- Others (Silicone, Amino, Polyurea, Polyolefin)
Industrial Coatings Market, by Technology
- Powder Based
- Water Based
- Solvent Based
- High Solid
- Radiation Curable
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/industrial-coatings-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Industrial Coatings Market, by End Use Industries
- General Industries
- Automotive & Vehicle Refinish
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Wood
- Others (Packaging, Rail)
Industrial Coatings Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market worldwide?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the world?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario globally?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS MARKET BY RESIN TYPE, Market Size in USD Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019-2027)
- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019-2027)
- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS MARKET BY END USE INDUSTRIES, Market Size in USD Billion and Volume in Kiloton (2019-2027)
- INDUSTRIAL COATINGS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in Units (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/industrial-coatings-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com