The Global Biostimulants Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 5.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.6%.
Agriculture biostimulants include the diverse formulation of substance, compound, and micro-organisms which are further applied to soil and plants to improve crop yield, vigour, quality, and tolerance of abiotic stresses. Biostimulants foster plants development and growth throughout the crop life cycle from seed generation to plant maturity. Improving efficiency, increasing plant tolerance, facilitating nutrients, enhancing quality, enhance soil fertility, and others are some of the benefits offered by biostimulants.
Biostimulants Market: Drivers & Challenges
Expansion of the Organic Food Industry
According to the Organic eprint, organic agriculture is practised in 186 countries, and 71.5 hector land are managed organically. The global sales of organic food and drink reached more than USD 109.76 million in 2018. This can be attributed to the harmful effects of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides which are further impacting environmental safety and sustainability of agriculture. Biostimulants can help to improve the soil micoflora, helping to uptake the nutrients more efficient. Moreover, they increase antioxidant activity in plants and boost internal defenses against disease pressure and environmental stress. Biostimulants are associated with organic farming and gardening. Thus, increasing popularity of organic farming has expected to drive the demand for biostimulants.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biostimulants-market-sample-pdf/
Lack of Education and Awareness Amongst Farmers
Biostimulants are derived fertilizer additives and similar products which are used in crop production to enhance plant growth, health, and productivity. Biostimulants operates through different mechanisms than fertilizers, regardless the presence of nutrients in the product. They differ from crop protection products because they act only on the plant vigour and do not have any direct actions against pests and disease. Farmers form developing and underdeveloped economies are not aware of the benefits offered by these biostimulants. However, restricted knowledge and awareness in various developing economies and their lower adoption in these economies is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecasted period.
Biostimulants Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on active ingredients: Seaweed Extract, Humic Substances, Microbial Amendments, Amino Acid, and Others.
- Segmentation based on crop type: Fruits & Vegetables, Row Crops & Cereals, Turf & Ornamentals, and Others.
- Segmentation based on application: Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, and Seed Treatment.
- Segmentation based on form: Liquid and Dry.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Biostimulants Market: Report Scope
The report on the biostimulants market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Biostimulants Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biostimulants-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Biostimulants Market include:
- BASF SE (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Isagro S.p.a.
- VALAGRO S.P.A
- Italpollina S.p.A
- Koppert Biological Systems
- Acadian Seaplants
- Biolchim SPA
- Biostadt India Limited
- Agriculture sciences, Inc.
- Ag Concepts
- Other Key Companies
Biostimulants Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Biostimulants Market, by Active Ingredients
- Seaweed Extract
- Humic Substances
- Microbial Amendments
- Amino Acid
Biostimulants Market, by Crop Type
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Row Crops & Cereals
- Turf & Ornamentals
Biostimulants Market, by Application
- Foliar Treatment
- Soil Treatment
- Seed Treatment
Biostimulants Market, by Form
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biostimulants-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Biostimulants Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL BIOSTIMULANTS MARKET BY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL BIOSTIMULANTS MARKET BY CROP TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL BIOSTIMULANTS MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL BIOSTIMULANTS MARKET BY FORM, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL BIOSTIMULANTS MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/biostimulants-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com