The Global Aircraft Battery Market is estimated to reach USD 0.7 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7.1%, observers forencis research (FSR).
Battery is an equipment used to convert chemical energy into electrical energy. Aircrafts need battery to start the engine or the auxiliary power unit (APU) and to power up the electrical system during pre-flight. Also in case of emergency like failure of in-flight electrical generation, batteries are required to provide power to essential loads until the aircraft lands and the passengers are evacuated. Other major functions performed by batteries include, providing buffer to regulate DC network voltage, restarting the engine in case of engine flame-out. Thus, aircraft batteries are important component of the aircraft which need to be maintained with care.
Aircraft Battery Market: Drivers & Challenges
Increasing Adoption of Electric Aviation
Using electric aviation is a forward-looking option in aviation industry as it helps in cutting prices on fuel, reduction in emissions and a great initiative towards cleaner environment. Other benefits of electric aviation are less noise with high rate of climb, better performance at higher altitudes. Battery becomes a crucial component for the electric aviation as the electrical energy required will be provided by the battery.
Thus, increasing adoption of electric aviation may contribute in the growth of the aircraft battery market, during the forecasted period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/aircraft-battery-market-sample-pdf/
Increasing Adoption of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
In recent years there are significant developments in the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) segment worldwide. UAVs are utilized in numerous sectors like military, disaster management, agriculture, utility, amongst others. UAVs are functioning on batteries attached to them. Increasing number of applications of UAVs boosts the market for aircraft batteries.
Thus, increasing adoption of unmanned aerial vehicles may drive the overall growth of the aircraft battery market, during the forecast period.
Low Current Density
Currently, the aircraft batteries available in the market are unable to provide the power-to-weight ratio to attain feasible aviation. The current density of present products is very low compared which makes combustion based process economically feasible. The aircraft manufacturers need to design better aircrafts which requires lesser power to use complete electrical system.
Thus, lower current density can be challenging for the growth of the aircraft battery market, during the forecast period.
Aircraft Battery Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on offering covers: Battery, Battery Management System, and Maintenance Services.
- Segmentation based on type covers: Lead Acid, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH), and Lithium-ion.
- Segmentation based on aircraft type covers: Commercial, Helicopter, Business Jet and
- Segmentation based on application covers: Auxiliary Power Unit, Canopy Operation, Emergency, Control Backup, and
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Aircraft Battery Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/aircraft-battery-market-request-methodology/
Aircraft Battery Market: Report Scope
The report on the aircraft battery market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Aircraft Battery Market include:
- Saft Groupe S.A. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Concorde Battery
- GS Yuasa Corporation
- EaglePicher Technologies
- Marvel Aero International, Inc.
- MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc.
- Sichuan Changhong Battery Co., Ltd
- Mid-Continent Instrument Co., Inc.
- Sion Power Corporation
- Other Key Companies
Aircraft Battery Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aircraft Battery Market, by Offering
- Battery Management System
Aircraft Battery Market, by Type
- Lead Acid
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd)
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
Aircraft Battery Market, by Aircraft Type
- Business Jet
Aircraft Battery Market, by Application
- Auxiliary Power Unit
- Canopy Operation
- Control Backup
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/aircraft-battery-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Aircraft Battery Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT BATTERY MARKET BY OFFERING, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT BATTERY MARKET BY TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT BATTERY MARKET BY AIRCRAFT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT BATTERY MARKET BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT BATTERY MARKET BY END USER, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
- GLOBAL AIRCRAFT BATTERY MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2025)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/aircraft-battery-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com