Bulk Terminals Market | Top Impacting Factors To Growth Of The Industry By 2027
The Global Bulk Terminals Market is projected to reach a volume of over 21,126 Million Tons by 2027 at a CAGR of around 3.1%.
Bulk Terminal is a type of industrial facilities that used to store large quantities of products before the product is transferred to the end-users or another facility for processing. It is an important component of a larger network of pipeline, processing facilities, and storage facilities. The increasing marine of bulk material such as oil & gas, grains, coal, and iron ore has given rise to the development of special terminals for the loading and discharge of such materials.
Bulk Terminals Market: Drivers & Challenges
Increasing Trade of Natural Gas
Natural gas is a key fuel in the electric power sector and the industrial sector. In the power sector, natural gas is an attractive choice for new generating plants because of its fuel efficiency. Natural gas also burns cleaner than coal or petroleum products, and as more governments begin implementing national or regional plans to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, they may encourage the use of natural gas to displace more carbon-intensive coal and liquid fuels. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, the consumption of global natural gas is expected to reach 203 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) in 2040. Thus, increasing the consumption of natural gas from developed and developing regions is expected to boost the global bulk terminals market growth over the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/bulk-terminals-market-sample-pdf/
Stringent Regulatory Norm
The bulk terminal operation involves dockworker of various materials which may include hazardous, flammable, microparticles and that possess a high risk for environment and workers. Thus, the shipping industry and terminal management involve human life risks and economic. Various government and health & safety department have set rules and regulations for their respective countries. For instance, European Union mentioned rules for bulk terminals under “DIRECTIVE 2001/96/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL – establishing harmonized requirements and procedures for the safe loading and unloading of bulk carriers”
Bulk Terminals Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on bulk type: (Dry Bulk (Grains, Coal, Iron Ore) and Liquid Bulk (Oil and Gas))
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Bulk Terminals Market: Report Scope
The report on the Bulk Terminals market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Bulk Terminals Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/bulk-terminals-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Bulk Terminals Market include:
- Ports America (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- HPC Hamburg Port Consulting GmbH
- ΟΛΘ (Thessaloniki Port Authority S.A.)
- Global Ports Investments plc.
- Euroports Group
- HES International B.V.
- Dalian Port (PDA) Company
- DP World Ltd
- Cosco Shipping Ports Limited
- Ultramar Group
- Other Key Companies
Bulk Terminals Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Bulk Terminals Market, by Bulk Type
- Iron Ore
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/bulk-terminals-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Bulk Terminals Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions Answered by The Report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL BULK TERMINALS MARKET BY BULK TYPE, Market Volume in Metric Tons (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL BULK TERMINALS MARKET BY REGION, Market Volume in Metric Tons (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/bulk-terminals-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com