The Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 320.6 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of over 8.5%.
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) is the electrochemical device or polymer membrane fuel cell that operates through conversion of the methanol derived chemical energy into the electricity. It is an environmental friendly alternative to the conventional methods as it emits very low amount of CO2 and waste heat along with water vapor. DMFC has gained popularity owing to higher efficiency, rapid refueling, and longer operation time owing to higher energy density of methanol. Due to this advantages, DMFC is rapidly adopted in the automotive, marine, consumer electronics and military application.
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market: Drivers & Challenges
Increasing Demand for Clean Power Source
The DMFC is the promising source of cleaner power generation as it uses method for production of electricity and emits less amount of CO2, a greenhouse gas. Changing global climate and increasing global warming, is driving the demand for the sustainable power generation. Growing global population resulting into higher energy demand, with favorable government support to promote energy generation in cleaner way is further fueling the demand for the DMFC. Ongoing industrialization, growing demand for electrically powered devices and vehicles is generating higher energy demand, which is expected to boost the market growth in the years to follow.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/direct-methanol-fuel-cell-market-sample-pdf/
Growing Demand for Portable Electronic Devices
With ongoing digitization globally, the demand for the electronic devices has been escalated in past few years. Rising usage of smart phones, laptops, tablets and other devices, an outcome of higher internet penetration is driving the growth of this market. Additionally, advantages associated with the portable devices are easy to carry, compact, and emerging advanced technologies is driving the demand for the portable devices, which is further fueling the market growth
High Cost of DMFC
The growth of the DMFC market is expected to hamper owing to high cost of the DMFC. The high cost of the DMFC is mainly due to the expensive materials such as platinum and platinum-based alloys contributing to escalated cost per kilowatt. The cost of the DMFC is further piled up owing to the high cost of the catalyst, membrane, electrode, and bi-polar plates.
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market: Key Segments
- On the basis of Component, the market is segmented into: Proton Conducting Membrane, Electrodes, Membrane Electrode Assembly and Porous Transport Layers
- On the basis of Application, the market is segmented into: Consumer Electronics, Transportation and Military Equipment.
- On the basis of Geography, the market is segmented into: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market: Report Scope
The report on the Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/direct-methanol-fuel-cell-market-request-methodology/
List of the leading companies operating in the Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market include:
- Panasonic (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Oorja Protonics
- Chung-Hsin Electric & Machinery Manufacturing Corporation
- Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies
- SFC Energy AG
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Element 1
- Roland Gumpert
- Blue World Technologies
- Other Key Companies
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market, by Component
- Proton Conducting Membrane
- Membrane Electrode Assembly
- Porous Transport Layers
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Marine & Sub-marine
- Military Equipment
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/direct-methanol-fuel-cell-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the prominent developments affecting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market players in the future?
- What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
- What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
- What are the prominent aspects that will affect market growth globally during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
- How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market BY APPLICATION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- GLOBAL Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Market BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million and Units (2019-2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/direct-methanol-fuel-cell-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com