The Global Smart Port Market is estimated to reach USD 8.4 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 24.2%, says forencis research (FSR).
Smart port is defined an automated port that uses emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and Blockchain to enhance its performance. As the volume of trade is growing notably, implementation of these technological solutions helps in automated functioning improving internal efficiency.
Smart Port Market: Drivers & Challenges
Demand for Operational Efficiency at Ports
The global trade is increasing at faster pace, this have increased vessel size, cargo volumes, traffic at port, which increases pressure on the yards and the stakeholders involved. Because of this increased pressure, the internal efficiency at operational level gets affected at the ports. Incorporating smart solutions may help in optimizing operational activities, improving efficiency and reducing logistics cost. Sensors installed at the ports helps in monitoring infrastructure, scheduling maintenance activities, and optimizing many other operational activities.
Thus, demand for operational efficiency at ports may contribute in the growth for the smart port market, during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/smart-port-market-sample-pdf/
Implementation of Cloud Computing to Reduce Carbon Emission
Carbon footprint created by shipping industry is very large. According to International Transport Forum (ITF), approximately 85% of carbon dioxide emissions were produced by ports. To reduce the amount of emissions produced various steps are taken by the industry. Installing cloud computing may help the industry to achieve their target for lower emissions. The organization can migrate the workload to the cloud server which will save energy consumed by on premise infrastructure. Cloud computing helps in saving energy, cost and resources to great extent.
Thus, implementation of cloud computing to reduce carbon emission may contribute in the growth of the smart port market, during the forecast period.
Recently, the ports are experiencing digital transformation to optimise operational activities and expand the capabilities, such as monitoring of infrastructure, collecting real-time data, and automation. This transformation is based on the technologies such as big data, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT) and incorporation of these technologies in the system has made the ports vulnerable to cyberattacks. To utilise technologies at their full potential awareness regarding cyberattacks can be raised among the stakeholders and cybersecurity can be developed.
Thus, cyberattacks can be challenging factor for the growth of the smart port market, during the forecast period.
Smart Port Market: Key Segments
- Segmentation based on component covers: Hardware, Software, and
- Segmentation based on solution covers: Single-window Custom, X-ray Scanning, Smart Cargo-handling System, Gate Automation, Traffic-monitoring System, Asset Health Monitoring, Biometric Access Control System and
- Segmentation based on technology covers: Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, and
- Segmentation based on port type covers: Emerging, Intermodal Terminal, Local Trade and City-based.
- Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Smart Port Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/smart-port-market-request-methodology/
Smart Port Market: Report Scope
The report on the smart port market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
List of the leading companies operating in the Smart Port Market include:
- IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Trelleborg Marine and Infrastructure
- Royal HaskoningDH
- Accenture Plc
- General Electric Company
- ABB Ltd.
- Scientific Enterprises Ltd
- Ikusi Redes de Telecomunicaciones, S.L
- AGT International
- Other Key Companies
Smart Port Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Smart Port Market, by Component
Smart Port Market, by Solution
- Single-window Custom
- X-ray Scanning
- Smart Cargo-handling System
- Gate Automation
- Traffic-monitoring System
- Asset Health Monitoring
- Biometric Access Control System
Smart Port Market, by Technology
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Smart Port Market, by Port Type
- Intermodal Terminal
- Local Trade
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/smart-port-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Smart Port Market by Region
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the market worldwide and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the global market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key global players operating in the market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing global market conditions?
Table of Content
- RESEARCH DESIGN & SCOPE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- INDUSTRY TRENDS – PORTERS FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- GLOBAL SMART PORT MARKET BY COMPONENT, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2027)
- GLOBAL SMART PORT MARKET BY SOLUTION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2027)
- GLOBAL SMART PORT MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2027)
- GLOBAL SMART PORT MARKET BY PORT TYPE, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2027)
- GLOBAL SMART PORT MARKET BY REGION, Market Size in USD Million (2018—2027)
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/smart-port-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com