Ruby on Rails Developer CV
Tel: +34 698202912 (Also available on WhatsApp)
I am a competent self-taught web developer, able to engage in a comprehensive range of tasks from the basic to the more sophisticated. I have the ability to work both alone using my own initiative and skills, and within a team where ideas can be shared, and the skills base of the team can be utilised to their full capacity. I thrive under pressure, but I am also able to recognise when the pace needs to be adapted to suit the project being undertaken. I am looking for a role that will enable me to progress and grow and believe this would be the perfect opportunity for me. I have a huge amount to offer within the industry but realise it is constantly evolving and improving and I would relish the opportunity to be a part of it.
- Backend: Ruby on Rails ^3
- Data: PostgreSQL, Redis
- Server: Digital Ocean, Heroku, Unicorn, Nginx, Ansible, Vagrant
- Tests: Rspec, Jest
- Side API interactions: Binance, Apple Payments, Amazon Web Services, Sendgrid, Facebook etc
- Languages: English, Russian
“Trading Analytics Web Platform”, Ruby on Rails, VueJS Developer, 2017-2018
- Built a backend suitable for any frontend system, reducing the time required for development.
- Integrated the Binance (crypto asset exchange) API using websockets, allowing users to buy and sell currency.
“10Levels”, Ruby on Rails Developer, 2016-2017
- Identified and implemented an enhancement to an internal tool that sped up service layer response, developing internal process and saving ~100 man hours per month.
- Integrated Apple Auto-Renewable Subscriptions, increasing company profit by 20%.
- Implemented an infrastructure for translation, enabling a western market expansion that increased company profit.
- Improved the Email and Push Notifications mechanism increasing user retention.
“Biletzilla”, Ruby on Rails Developer, 2014-2016
- Developed a backend and a frontend from scratch, applied layout to a frontend.
- Implemented generating QR-codes and sending link to the ticket via a third-party SMS API.
- Completed API for processing ticket codes using a mobile app.
Siberian State Aerospace University, 2002-2007, Bachelor, Automated data processing and control systems