Calcium Propionate, a food and feed additive, acts as an antimicrobial agent and is used as a preservative in a variety of products. It helps to reduce the growth of bacteria and fungi and helps to increase the food's shelf life. Calcium propionate is used to counter the development of microbes on various bakery products prone to spoiling by bacteria.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/31813/global-calcium-propionate-2025-699
Asia Pacific is projected to be the second-largest market for calcium propionate, after North America, through 2023, owing to the increased awareness about calcium propionate and its associated benefits. It remains one of the important markets for calcium propionate manufacturers due to its size and its regulatory environment.
The Middle Eastern & African countries are increasingly adopting calcium propionate due to a change in consumer lifestyles and increasing demand for fresh products. Feed preservation has also been exhibiting a remarkable growth due to its commercialization in several regions. As the food and feed industries are inter-linked, there is a need to provide animals with nutritional, high-quality feed so as to ensure that animals consume safe products and are not affected by various infections.
Apart from preservatives, calcium propionate is also used for the treatment of milk fever. However, the rise in demand for preservative-free, natural food products could act as a restraining factor for the growth of this market
Global Calcium Propionate market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period.
In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Calcium Propionate.This report researches the worldwide Calcium Propionate market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global Calcium Propionate breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers Of Calcium Propionate are covered in this report:
- Niacet (SK Capital)
- Kemin Industries
- Macco Organiques
- Real S.A.S.
- Associated British Foods PLC (ABF)
- Shandong Tong Tai Wei Run Chemical (TTWR)
- Bell Chem
- Krishna Chemicals
- A.M Food Chemicals
- Fine Organics
Calcium Propionate Breakdown Data by Type
Calcium Propionate Breakdown Data by Application
Calcium Propionate Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Calcium Propionate Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Calcium Propionate capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Calcium Propionate manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Calcium Propionate :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/31813/global-calcium-propionate-2025-699
Table of content
Global Calcium Propionate Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Calcium Propionate Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Calcium Propionate Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Calcium Propionate Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Calcium Propionate Production
2.1.1 Global Calcium Propionate Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Calcium Propionate Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Calcium Propionate Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Calcium Propionate Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Calcium Propionate Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Calcium Propionate Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regions
2.5.2 Price of Raw Materials in Dollars: Evolution
3 Market Size by Manufacturers
3.1 Calcium Propionate Production by Manufacturers
3.1.1 Calcium Propionate Production by Manufacturers
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :-