Adapting to the recent novel COVID-19 pandemic, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Global Kids’ Smartwatch Market is included in the present report. The influence of the novel coronavirus pandemic on the growth of the Global Kids’ Smartwatch Market is analyzed and depicted in the report.
The global kids’ smartwatch market is expected to register a 14.76% CAGR, registering substantial growth during the forecast period. The market was valued at USD 394.0 million in 2018; it is expected to reach USD 1,002.4 million by 2025. Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest market value of USD 147.0 million in 2018; the market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.34% during the forecast period.
Smartwatches for kids encompass sensors and SIM-cards, allowing them to connect to the Internet through a cellular network or a Wi-Fi connection. In its most basic form, the smartwatches for kids function as a mobile phone attached to the wrist, which are usually connected to the parents’ phones. These smartwatches allow parents to track the movements of their children in real-time through a companion mobile app. The safety measures for the children in schools can also be tracked when children wear RFID tag device communicating with the smartwatches. Moreover, with the help of in-built global positioning system (GPS) and other sensors calculating the blood pressure and glucose level, the role of smartwatches has improved considerably.
These smartwatches can calculate the blood pressure level and glucose level of children before and after they indulge in any physical activity as well as when they visit different places on the school campus. The emergence of wearable devices helps parents to keep track of their young ones. One of the most in-demand wearables for kids is the smartwatch. There are various types of kids’ smartwatch with features such as GPS tracker, sleep monitoring, health and fitness tracker, mood tracker, heart rate monitors which keep the parents informed about their children’s activities.
The market for wearables of children exhibits high potential in the Middle East in the coming years, which is expected to impact the kids’ smartwatch market positively. The region is exhibiting high awareness regarding the fitness and safety of children, which is encouraging the adoption of kids’ smartwatches. As these smartwatches have various features such as task monitor, GPS tracker, health and fitness tracker, consumers are more readily adopting such products. The watch also consists of GPS for location tracking and can be connected via Wi-Fi. The smartwatch comes with an inbuilt companion app which can be used by parents to set the location for home and school, get notifications regarding the whereabouts accordingly.
Global Kids’ Smartwatch Market, by Type (2018 Vs 2025)
Source: MRFR analysis
The global kids’ smartwatch market, by region, has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Central and South America. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global kids’ smartwatch market during the forecast period due to the significant gadget consuming culture of China, availability of local brands providing affordable products, fast adoption of new technologies, and increasing middle-class population with high disposable income. The significant gadget consuming culture of China, availability of local brands providing affordable products, fast adoption of new technologies, and increasing middle-class population with high disposable income are some of the factors influencing the demand for kids’ smartwatches. A large portion of kids’ wearables sold in Asia consists of fitness trackers and smartwatches
The key players of global kids’ smartwatch market are Fitbit, Inc. (US), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (China), VTech Holdings Limited (Hong Kong), Garmin Ltd (Switzerland), Doki Technologies (Hong Kong), JOY FamilyTech, Inc. (California), Shenzhen Continental Wireless Co., Ltd (China), Omate Inc. (China), Franciscan Solutions Private Limited (India), KD Group (Spain), SIBYL WORLD SDN BHD (China), TickTalk (US), among others.
- In March 2019, Fitbit has launched four new budget-friendly smartwatches—Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, Fitbit Inspire, Fitbit Inspire HR, and Fitbit Ace 2. The Fitbit Ace 2 is specifically designed for kids above the age of 6 years.
- In March 2019, Huawei has launched two smartwatches for kids namely Huawei Kids Watch 3, Kids Watch 3 Pro. The smartwatches feature a 1.3-inch TFT touchscreen display, IP67 water and dust-resistant, voice-assistant, and a 5-megapixel camera.
- In May 2019, Abardeen has launched a 3-in-1 Modular Gizmo for kids—Novus. The wearable device is a combination of phone, smartwatch, and home assistant to allow children to safely use the internet and stay connected with their parents.
- In June 2018, Doki Technologies has partnered with Tata Communications to develop the dokiWatch S that is integrated with the latter’s MOVE SIM. This partnership has enabled Doki to expand its businesses across the US and Canada, Europe, and South-East Asia.
- By Type: Functional Type and Smart Type
- By Product: Integrated and Standalone
- By Application: 7–12 Years Old and 0–6 Years Old
- By Region: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Middle East and Africa, and Central and South America
Key questions addressed by the report
- What was the historic market size (2017)?
- Which segmentation (Product/Solution/Industry) is driving the market?
- What will be the growth rate by 2025?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the strategies adopted by key players?
- kids cell phone watch
- smartwatch for 10 year old
- kurio smart watch
- samsung kids smart watch
- best smartwatch for 10 year old
- q50 smart watch
- children's phone watch
- best gps watch for kids
- child safety gps tracker smart watch
- smartwatch kids
- kids smart watches boys
- touch screen watch for kid
- mobile watch for boys
- samsung kids watch
- smart watch gps tracker
- apple smart watch for kids
- amazon kids smart watch
- kurio watch
- kids smart gps watch
- smartwatch for 12 year old
- best smartwatch for kids
- children's smart watch
- gps tracker watch
- mobile watch for kids
- apple watch for kids
- kids phone watch
- kids smart watch
More Information : https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/kids-smartwatch-market-8309
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Reports (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research and Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312