If you are looking to download and install PUBG MOBILE in PC then read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways to install PUBG MOBILE in PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. And you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks. Read on further to know all about how you can download PUBG for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s begin!
PUBG Mobile for PC (also known as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) is actually an official Android mobile port of the biggest battle royale game currently on the market. That you can start playing right now on your Windows PC as well. Pubg is actually a Battle Royale, a third person shooting game where each and every player is left to his own devices. Parachuted onto an island that has been unloading of its inhabitants however not of its infrastructure. You guys will have to eliminate the 99 other participants, collecting the weapons and also vehicles that populate the area, hiding, setting traps, and being on the lookout for the slightest change as well.
- Awesome graphics
- 3D sound effects
- Realistic weapons
- Travel in style
- Teaming up with friends
- Fair gaming environment
Well, that is just not it for that game. This game has been improved to many more interesting features as well. The graphics and realistic features of this game have made it very popular and it has taken over the internet. Gamers are obsessing with this game. Some of the improvements added to the game have a look at them:
- Added Arabic language support.
- Players are now allowed to be matched with players of the same tier on the servers.
- New weather added: Snow
- While spectating, players may be able to report weird behaviors.
- Daily mission awards can now be collected all at once.
- New commands added to Quick Chat.
- Bag-pack now shows unobtained items when tapped.
- Same language for chats.
- The chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages as well.
Read MOre: PUBG for PC