Roku is a streaming device that is very popular all over the world and when you connect this device with good internet you can enjoy videos, music, and TV shows, etc. You can freely watch TV and streaming services like Hulu, Amazon, Sling TV, YouTube, Netflix, and other application. Roku box is used by many people to stream video to your TV. Let’s talk about Roku and how Geek Squad resolves Roku errors.
· All Roku devices fully support 1080p HD videos and can connect to the TV via HDMI cable.
· You have access to over 3,000 channels.
· By using the Roku mobile app you can control all Roku devices.
· Remote control access and supports wireless internet connections.
How Roku Works on a system
You can connect Roku into your TV by simply using HDMI cable and can connect with the internet through a wire or wirelessly. You can watch live TV through Roku and can download the programs to watch them later. You can set what show you want to watch and when you want to watch them. It was introduced in 2008 and you can watch movies and TV, News, Sports, and can surf the internet.
Roku Error Code
You can face an error on your Roku device and it can be due to poor internet connection. The following are the error code which you can face on Roku.
· Error code 003- You will see this error code when your device is not up-to-date. Please make sure you update your device whenever a software update comes.
· Error code 014- You will see this error if you are not connected with the internet. Please check you are connected to the internet by going to the setting and then the network section.
· HDCP error- In this error, a purple screen will be visible and please remove your HDMI cable if you see this error.
· Error code 012- When you have a poor internet connection you will see this error and to fix this make sure your Ethernet cable is properly connected with the router. If you don’t know how to deal with these errors then you can contact the Geek Squad tech support and Geek Squad Chat support team who are experts in resolving problem-related to Roku or any tech devices.
I hope this article helped you in understanding Roku Error and if you face any error then feels free to contact the Roku support team or Best Buy Geek Squad Tech Supports expert agents.