According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the IoT Security Marketis reviewed to deliver an assertive advancement in CAGR by 26.1% during the forecast period (2020-2026). IoT security is termed as protecting IoT (Internet of Things) devices and networks to safeguard from data infringement and data perversion by hackers. The advantages of the market are higher efficiency, cost efficiency, and lower complexity whereas initial installation costs and budget restraints for SMEs acts as the primary limitations for the growth of the market. In recent times, due to the global lockdown, the market has seen a huge upsurge and therefore is seen to prevail the augmentation during the forecast period. The chauffers of the growth towards the global IoT security market are the implementation of cloud technology for data security, expansion of multiple domain industries, and global reception towards wireless networks.
Browse 165 Market Data Tables and 148Figures spread through 179Pages on "IoT Security Market - Forecasts to 2026" https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-iot-security-market-2450
By Type of Component (Solution [Identity Access & Management, Data Encryption & Tokenization, Intrusion Detection System & Intrusion Prevention System, Device Authentication & Management, Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure & Lifecycle Management, Distribute Denial of Service Protection, Security Analytics, and Others] and Services [Professional Services and Managed Services]), By Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, and Others [Web Security & Email Security]), By Area of Application (Smart Manufacturing, Smart Energy & Utilities, Smart Home & Consumer Electronics, Connected Healthcare, Smart Government &Defense, Smart Retail, and Others [Smart Education & Smart Agriculture]), By Type of Region (NA [North America], Europe, APAC [Asia Pacific], MEA [the Middle East & Africa], and CSA [Central & South America]), End-User Landscape, Vendor Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights:
· The IoT security market will show tremendous growth with a CAGR value of 26.1% during 2020-2026.
· Data encryption & tokenization areseen to dominate themarket from 2020 to 2026.
· Smart manufacturingiswitnessed to rise at a significantCAGRin theIoTsecurity market.
· Amongst all the regions across the globe, APAC is expected to have the highest growth over the coming years.
Icon Laboratories Inc., Digi International, Siemens AG, Gemalto, Fortinet, Zingbox Inc., Mocana, Securithings Inc., CENTRI, Armis Inc., ForgeRock, NewSky, Cyber X Inc., CA Technologies, MagicCube Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Symantec Security Centre, VDOO Connected Trust Ltd., Karamba Security Ltd., Trustwave Holdings, Dragos Security, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, and other industries are the dominant players in the global IoT security market.
Browse the IoT security market report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-iot-security-market-2450
· Identity Access & Management
· Data Encryption & Tokenization
· Intrusion Detection System & Intrusion Prevention System
· Device Authentication & Management
· Secure Communications
· Public Key Infrastructure & Lifecycle Management
· Distribute Denial of Service Protection
· Security Analytics
· Other Solutions
· Professional Services
· Managed Services
· TypeOutlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2026)
· Network Security
· Endpoint Security
· Application Security
· Other Types (Web Security & Email Security)
· Smart Manufacturing
· Smart Energy & Utilities
· Smart Home & Consumer Electronics
· Connected Healthcare
· Smart Government &Defense
· Smart Retail
· Other Area of Applications (Smart Education & Smart Agriculture)
· Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2026)
· North America
· The U.S.
· Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
· South Korea
· Rest of APAC
· Central & South America
· Rest of CSA
· Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· South Africa
· Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php