According to the industry trends study compiled by the Global Market Forecasts, the Global Digital Pathology Market is expected to grow to CAGR by 13.1% during the forecast period and to cross USD 1,042 million by 2026.
Browse 145 Market Data Tables and 95 Figures spread through 171 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Digital Pathology Market - Forecast to 2026"
By Type (Human Pathology, Veterinary Pathology), By Product (Scanners, Storage Systems, Software, Communication Systems), By Application (Teleconsultation, Training & Education, Drug Discovery, Disease Diagnosis), By End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals and Reference Laboratories, Academic and Research Institutes), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World); and Company Market Share Analysis & Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Digital pathology is allowed by computer technology as an image-based information environment that enables information created by a digital slide to be handled.
· The increased usage of digital pathology to boost laboratory quality
· It was expected that the drug development application market will contribute more to global revenues in this field of business
· The division of scanners is expected to add more to global market sales across all products.
· Over the projected period, the North American area is expected to contribute to global revenues, and the Asia-Pacific region is projected to see significant growth in emerging regions at a fast CAGR rate.
· Major players in the digital pathology market include Leica Biosystems, Hamamatsu Photonics, Sectra Ab, Apollo Enterprise Imaging Corp., Huron Digital Pathology, Corista, Objective Pathology Service, Glencoe Software, Inc., Koninklijke Philips, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., DhistechInspirata, Inc., and Proscia, Inc., among others.
TypeOutlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
· Human Pathology
· Veterinary Pathology
ProductOutlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
· Brightfield Scanners
· Fluorescence Scanners
· Other Digital Pathology Scanners
· Storage Systems
· Information Management Software
· Visualization Software
· Image Analysis Software
· Communication Systems
End-UserOutlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
· Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
· Hospitals and Reference Laboratories
· Academic and Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020-2026)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central & South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php