Laptop Bag Market – A bag which carry laptops for transportation
- Laptop bags are designed to carry laptops and its accessories. Such bags ideally comprise organized compartments to keep laptop peripherals, such as portable power banks, Bluetooth mouse, external hard disks, speakers, etc.
- Good quality laptop bags are often strengthened with several layers of foam and fabric to serve as a shock absorber. However, functionality and style are becoming important criteria for end consumers.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for Laptop Bag during the forecast period.
Rise in Use of Laptops and Growth in Trend of BYOD and CYOD to Drive the Global Laptop Bag Market
- Preference for laptops over desktops in corporates coupled with increase in the trend of BYOD (bring your own device) and CYOD (carry your own device) have fueled the demand for devices, such as laptops, notebooks, tablets, etc. This is anticipated to propel the growth of the global laptop bag market. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), worldwide laptop shipment increased from 157 million units in 2016 to 162.3 million units in 2018. Similarly, the BYOD trend is growing in North American. This has also resulted in a boom in ancillary opportunities, such as wireless LAN (WLAN) networking. All these factors are likely to boost the demand for laptop bags.
Planning To Lay Down Future Strategy? Request Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=73452
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive Laptop Bag Market
- Rise in demand for lightweight laptop bags is a primary factor that is expected to propel the growth of the global laptop bag market. Several manufacturers are launching laptop bags that are light in weight and made of hard materials. Additionally, introduction of traveler laptop bags, where several manufacturers are introducing travel cum laptop bags for frequent travelers is also anticipated to boost the global laptop bag market. Furthermore, stringent regulations regarding baggage weight laid down by airlines is also driving end consumers to opt for lightweight laptop bag packs. With rise in the number of airline passengers worldwide, the demand for laptop bags is projected to grow during the forecast period.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Laptop Bag Market
- Geographically, the global Laptop Bag market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Laptop Bag market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Laptop Bag market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Laptop Bag market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference carry laptops in bags which has increased global sales of Laptop Bag.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of laptops in the region due to increasing preference and growth in disposable income.
Request For COVID19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets - Laptop Bag Market
Key Players Operating in the Laptop Bag Market:
The Laptop Bag market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero waste products.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global Laptop Bag market are:
- Adidas AG
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Belkin International, Inc.
- C.C. FILSON CO.
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Kensington Computer Products Group
- Samsonite IP Holdings S.ar.l
- VF INTERNATIONAL S.A.G.L., etc
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Advanced Packaging Technology Market https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/05/16/1826296/0/en/Advanced-Packaging-Technology-Market-to-Grow-at-a-CAGR-of-7-5-till-2026-Rising-Attention-from-the-Brand-Owners-As-Well-As-Consumers-to-Drive-Demand-TMR.html
Pharmaceutical Glass Ampoule Market https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pharmaceutical-glass-ampoule-market-to-clock-7-5-cagr-during-2019-2027-widespread-application-in-packaging-injectable-drugs-key-to-growth---transparency-market-research-301016162.html