Global AI Infrastructure Market: Overview
AI Infrastructure involves the use of deep learning machine technology which allows a machine to develop a hierarchical structure. For example, the first layer of an image can be scanned for basic edges. It is then followed by a layer that gathers the edge forming shapes and finally a layer that can recognize the machine parts. After scanning hundreds of such layers to recognize the needed information, the neural network of the machine can then convert the features into an algorithm, which then is used to recognize the image.
AI infrastructure allows to consistently manage data. This data acts as a training module in deep machine learning technology. The platform learns from multiple sources and develops a consolidated data environment. The increasing use of industrial IoT, robotics, and big data across domains is fueling the growth of the global AI infrastructure market.
Planning To Lay Down Future Strategy? Request Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=70287
Global AI Infrastructure Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global AI infrastructure market are given below:
- In the month of March 2019, Micron Technology announced the launch of Micron 2200 PCle NVMe SSDs. These drives have capacities range of 256 GB to 1 TB in a form factor of M.2 22x80 mm. This new series of SSDs have increased bandwidths and lesser latency period.
- In April 2019, Xilinx announced the launch of Alveo, a product series of highly powerful accelerator cards. These cards are designed with an aim to considerable raise the performance in the servers across the on-site and cloud data centers. With the help of Alveo, customers can get an enhanced performance at a lower latency when operating on critical data center applications such as data analytics, video processing, genomics, and machine learning interference among others.
- In February 2019, IBM launched a new set of IoT solutions. The solutions team up advanced analytics and AI to aid asset-intensive companies to improve their maintenance strategies. The IoT solutions are designed with an aim to help companies to cut down the costs and risk of failure from assets such as turbines, vehicles, manufacturing robots, and mining equipment among others.
Some of the key players in the global AI infrastructure market include names such as Amazon Web Services, Nvidia Corporation, IBM, Google, and Microsoft among others.
Curious? Request To Access Market Data AI Infrastructure Market
Global AI Infrastructure Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Growing adoption: One of the key driving factors for the growth of the global AI infrastructure market is increasing adoption of cloud machine learning platform. This is helping to fuel the demand for high-performing computing data centers.
- Growing AI data centers: There has been a considerable rise in the popularity of AI data centers. These AI data centers help in parallel computing and ultimately drive the demand for AI infrastructure.
- Declining hardware cost: Another important factor for the growth of the global AI infrastructure market is the declining hardware cost across the globe. This factor coupled with consistently improving computing power is making AI infrastructure more affordable and popular, thus driving the overall market growth.
Global AI Infrastructure Market: Regional Outlook
The global AI infrastructure market is segmented into regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Currently, the market is dominated by North America and the region is expected to continue to do so in the coming years of the forecast period. The dominance of North America is primarily due to the presence of top market players and a high level of adoption in the region. Asia Pacific market is projected to show decent growth potential on account of the presence of emerging economies.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Content Moderation Solutions Market https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/content-moderation-solutions-market-to-reach-us-11-80-bn-by-2027-synergy-of-ai-and-human-moderation-to-unlock-higher-value-transparency-market-research-811628462.html