Refurbished Medical Equipment Market to reach US$ 24 Bn by 2027
Growth in global refurbished medical equipment market would be robust. It would reach a valuation of about USD 24 billion by the end of this period, creating rewarding opportunities of growth. And, it is quite pertinent to note here that a number of trends and drivers will underscore it. The on-going pandemic of COVID-19 is a particularly strong factor as hospitals across the world prepare themselves for tackling the ever-growing human and humanitarian challenge by stocking up on inventories of these cost-effective medical equipment.
Transparency Market Research notes, “Use of heart-lung machines is increasing owing to factors such as ageing population, growing prevalence of chronic illnesses and increase in cases of COVID-19 infections. However, since these imaging and critical care equipment are expensive, demand for refurbished medical equipment would grow.”
Download a PDF Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=858
Key Findings of Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Study:
- On the basis of end-user, the segment for hospitals will contribute notably to growth
- Cardiology segment under the applications category will expand at a high growth rate
- In the product category, sizeable share will be accounted for by the medical imaging equipment segment
For a detailed analysis of global refurbished medical equipment market by product, application, end-use, and region, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/858
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Refurbished Medical Equipment Market:
- Population across the world is ageing rapidly, particularly in regions of North America and Europe
- Prevalence of chronic diseases is high due to poor lifestyle choices and increase in risk factors
- Distribution channels across the globe are strengthening due to proactive measures taken by market players to plug in demand and supply gaps
- 2 billion people will mark the age group of 65 and above by 2050; the demographic will fuel growth in the market
- Six in ten people in the developed region of U.S. currently suffer from one chronic illness and the ratio is set to increase, this will propel market onto a high growth trajectory
- About 11 million cases of COVID-19 have been reported across the world so far leading hospitals to stock up on low-cost equipment
Purchase the Refurbished Medical Equipment Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=858<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453