The critical need for non-antibiotic alternatives for prophylaxis and treatment of Clostridium difficile infections is shaping the market landscape of Clostridium difficile infection treatment. The global Clostridium difficile infection treatment market was valued US$ 840 Mn in 2018 and will exhibit a promising CAGR during the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
Key factors such as easy accessibility of diagnostic tests and accessibility of generic antimicrobial drugs (metronidazole and Vancomycin) continue to fuel the Clostridium difficile infection treatment market growth.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/15775
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Baxter International Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Astellas Pharma
- Eli LilIy & Company
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Sub. of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
- Mylan N.V.
Increasing incidence of Clostridium difficile infection demands for strengthening R&D program, thereby propelling growth of the Clostridium difficile infection treatment market. In 2017, Actelion conducted phase III clinical trial for comparing cadazolid with vancomycin for the treatment of Clostridium difficile associated diarrhea.
As per Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) 2015, prevalence of C. difficile infection is increasing and is most common healthcare-associated infection among adults.
Key Takeaways – Clostridium difficile Infection Treatment Market Study
- Clostridium difficile infection treatment market is characterized as mature market. Whereas, introduction of new class of therapeutic agents (such as monoclonal antibodies) for treatment is expected to generate market growth opportunities.
- Metronidazole, Fidaxomicin, and Vancomycin are most commonly prescribed medication. Although, prescription pattern is diverse across the world attributing to variation in the occurrence of Clostridium difficile infection after treatment with each class of drug.
- In the U.S., metronidazole is suggested as a first line drug for Clostridium difficile treatment followed by the combination of vancomycin and fidaxomicin. In Western nations such as the U.S., Canada, and few European nations, utilization of anti-infection agents has flooded for over two decades, thus increasing the incidence of Clostridium difficile infection in these regions.
- The sale of fidaxomicin, vancomycin, and metronidazole through retail pharmacies and mail order pharmacies is increasingly contributing to the global Clostridium difficile treatment market growth.
- Uncontrolled utilization of broad range anti-infection drugs and absence of consistent cleanliness standards at clinics are increasing the rate of prevalence of Clostridium difficile infection.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/15775
Launch of monoclonal antibody drugs for treatment of Clostridium difficile infection and counteractive action for recurrent Clostridium difficile infection has shifted the focus from antibiotics to recently approved therapeutic class of drugs. This new class of drugs represents a breakthrough and will create an extreme challenge for conventional antibiotic medicines for Clostridium difficile infection.
Strategic Partnerships – Winning Imperatives for Market Leaders
The key players are focusing on new product launches, collaborations, territorial expansion, mergers, and acquisitions to increase share in the market. Mergers and acquisitions are helping these players to enhance existing product portfolio and topographical reach. For example, to fortify their pharmaceutical business, Johnson & Johnson acquired Actelion Ltd, enhancing the product portfolio for Clostridium difficile infection treatment.
To increase the market revenue, Astellas Pharma Inc. launched Dafclir Tablets 200 mg for the treatment of infectious enteritis (susceptible strains: fidaxomicin susceptible Clostridium difficile (CD)2) in Japan. To strengthen its product portfolio, USFDA granted acceptance for review of New Drug Application for DIFICID (fidaxomicin) for oral suspension in pediatric patients.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/15775
More Valuable Insights on Clostridium difficile Infection Treatment Market
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on Clostridium difficile Infection treatment in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2014 – 2018 and projections from 2019 – 2029.
The global Clostridium difficile infection treatment market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on Clostridium difficile infection treatment market on basis of drug type (Metronidazole, Vancomycin, Fidaxomicin), route of administration (oral, injectable) and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, mail order pharmacies) across five major regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Eye Health Products Market – Eye Health Supplements Market Segmented By Eye Care Supplements, Vision Health Products, Eye Care Supplements, Vitamins, And Supplements Eye Nutritional Products. For More Information
Medical Image Analysis Software Market –
According to the assessment of Persistence Market Research, the global medical image analysis software market is forecasted to reach a figure of about US$ 3,800 Mn in 2022 and is poised to exhibit a robust CAGR in the period of assessment. For More Information
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com