💾 DOWNLOAD LINK ➲ https://bit.ly/39AGkMv
🔐 PASSWORD: 1234
1. Run setup and download the game
2. Play and Enjoy!
About the game:
Challenge the Quiet People's nightmares. Don't panic ... better not even breathe!
Skerskaya Maiden is a first-person survival horror game set in a remote hotel with a bloody and macabre history borrowed from British folklore. Armed with only a protective sound device, you will use stealth tactics to avoid death among the cult of AI enemies based on sound.
The game, set in 1898, is inspired by a haunting Welsh story by Elizabeth Williams. This is the story of a family empire driven by torture, slavery, piracy and supernatural secrets that reign in the hotel.
Developed by Wales Interactive with a storyline created by the writing talent and designers behind projects such as SOMA, The Bunker, and Battlefield 1.
- 3D AI system based on sound as the main survival mechanism
- A fusion of psychological, gothic and British horror
- Realistic visuals, immersive environments and eerie atmosphere
- Famous Welsh hymns sung by Tia Kalmar, whose voice shivers
- New interpretation of the Welsh folk song "Y Ferch o'r Sger" (Skerskaya maiden)
- Realistic 4K images on PC (1080p 60fps minimum)