We at agmhost.com are always interested in hearing from developers, designers, content creators, domain registrars, web hosting providers, and digital makers who want to write about the latest and most insightful information.
We’re especially interested in helping people understand the next wave of web technologies especially domain, hosting, digital marketing, web promotion, and beyond.
We are open to receive well written insightful articles from leaders of web technologies. Before we jump into the guidelines and details for submitting content to AGM HOST, let’s be honest with you.
If the article is relevant, well researched, and insightful you have a great chance of getting published on agmhost.com. We don’t approve most of the submissions and pitches that come through. This is mostly due to the low-quality content and spammy link.
Please read through our following detailed guidelines if you would like to submit an article.
Get in Touch
What do we expect from guest blog writers and contributors?
- The article should not be less than 1,500 words. Any submission received with <1,500 words will be rejected.
- The article should be optimized for 4-5 relevant keywords(very short, short, or long keywords).
- We do not accept direct product promotions and articles that are plagiarized. If we found, we will ban your profile for future submissions.
- Only legit backlinks in the articles that provide value to the readers will be entertained.
- Avoid Grammatical errors.
- Do not pitch ‘What is’ and ‘How to’ articles(eg: What is Web Hosting, How to Understand SEO), we only accept intermediate to advanced level digital marketing related blog posts.
- The already published article can’t be published again, if we find so, your profile will be immediately banned from future submissions.
If you are interested in submitting an article contact: