How to Buy Automata Network (ATA) Coin
What is Automata Network (ATA) Coin
Automata Network is a decentralized service protocol that provides a privacy middleware layer for dApps across multiple blockchains. The protocol enables several use-cases such as Anonymous Voting and Miner Extractable Value (MEV) Minimization by leveraging the latest cryptography and privacy-protecting algorithms, along with Trusted Execution Environments (TEE).
- ATA is the native utility token of the Automata Network and has the following existing and planned use cases:
- Governance: ATA token holders can create and vote on proposals, platform features, and network parameters.
- Mining rewards: Compute and storage miners earn ATA tokens by running applications and executing transactions for users on the network.
- Protocol fees: Users pay miners for storage and computation work tasks.
- Geode allocation: Users can bond ATA tokens to participate in Geode auctions.
- Witness is Automata Network’s off-chain voting governance solution for voters who do not wish to reveal their identity while participating in governance at zero gas costs. Voter may also delegate their voting power to other addresses. Witness also supports Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and other Substrate-based EVM-compatible chains.
- Automata Network is developing an MEV minimization solution, Conveyor, which aims to create a front-running-free zone as it arranges transactions in a determined order. This makes it impossible for malicious actors to: (1) inject new transactions into the Conveyor output due to signature mismatch, or to (2) delete ordered transactions, as transactions are broadcasted throughout the network.
- The total supply of ATA is 1,000,000,000 and the circulating supply upon listing on Binance will be 17.23%.
How To Buy Automata Network (ATA) Coin
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Ata coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Autamata Network coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.
How Much is a Automata Network (ATA) Coin
Automata Network (ATA) coin prices are updated instantly in USD, Euro, Sterling currencies in the following table.
Where to Buy Automata Network (ATA) Coin