Its keystone is a decentralized social trading platform that operates via autonomous smart contracts and includes tools for virtual currency allocation and automatic rebalancing. It eliminates the risks of transferring digital wallet details such as private keys and API or any virtual currency data to a third party. Most importantly, the DeXe Network connects successful traders and followers in a transparent, verifiable way for the benefit of both groups.
- DEXE is the ERC-20 native utility token of the platform and is used for the following use cases:
- Governance: DEXE token holders can vote on network governance decisions and must hold DEXE to participate in the DAO.
- Rewards: traders receive commissions from strategy subscribers based on the success of their strategies. The DeXe smart contract receives 30% from this sum to automatically buy back tokens from the market, one-third of which are burned, one third are sent to an insurance pool, and one third are distributed to DEXE holders.
- Insurance: users have the option to hedge against losses by staking DEXE tokens up to 10% of the value of their funds.
- The platform consists of the following product components:
- Wallet-to-Wallet Copy Trading: DeXe Network offers a flexible interface for users to copy the trades of any Ethereum wallet address they choose.
- Social Trading Platform: subscribers can select traders based on a transparent set of performance indicators and pricing to allocate capital and have their trades managed by these traders.
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Dexe coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Dexe coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.