Fio Protocol (FIO) is a decentralized blockchain protocol that aims to enable a better way of sending and receiving coins and tokens. The FIO token is the native utility token of the project’s blockchain infrastructure, FIO Chain, and is used for transaction gas fees and onchain governance.
FIO Chain is a Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) blockchain that is designed to manage the high data-write needs of the FIO Protocol. Block Producers (BP) do not collect block rewards, nor incur any token supply inflation. Instead, BPs only get rewards from transaction fees.
- As of the time of writing, the project has launched:
- FIO Address: allows users to initiate onchain transactions with intelligeble identifiers such as “tom@trustwallet” or “jack@ethereum”;
- FIO Requests: allows users to request funds from anyone using supported wallets, with in-app notifications and simple approvals;
- FIO Data: allows encrypted metadata to be attached to any transaction.
- 16.02% of total FIO token supply has been distributed to equity investors, while 1.41% of the total FIO token supply were sold via private token sales. FIO protocol raised a total of 6.27MM USD from equity and private token sales.
1.Step: Everyone who is planning to invest in or benefit from the advantages of cryptocurrencies wonders the answer to Where to buy Fio coin question. First, you need an online wallet to buy cryptocurrencies. You need to sign up to Binance exchange from here, which is preferred globally to buy coins and you can buy coins with fiat currencies. You can quickly access many assets and trade types such as altcoins, future markets, and margin by creating a Binance account.
2.Step: Complete your registration by typing an email to the email section or typing your phone number on the section available on the mobile tab. Click/tap on the “Buy Crypto with Your Credit Card” option after the registration and verify your identity.
3.Step: Continue the process by typing the amount you would like to invest and your preferred cryptocurrency. Keep in mind that for security reasons, your credit card/debit cardholder information must match with the name available on your account. If you would like to buy cryptocurrencies with a wire transfer, you need to follow the Buy Crypto > Third-Party Payment options to pick your preferred fiat currency to buy cryptocurrencies.
4.Step: If the cryptocurrency you are planning to buy is not available on the list, buy USDT “You can always redeem 1 USDT Coin for US $1.00”. You can buy any coin you want with USDT by following Buy-Sell > Classic steps. We have provided the answer to How to buy Fio Finance coin, now you can view the cryptocurrencies you bought by clicking on the wallet summary available on your Binance account. You can sell your assets when their value increases, or you can withdraw them to your bank account in desired fiat currency.