Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO is seeking to recruit a Research Assistant to conduct research on digital transformation. The successful candidate will work under professor’s supervision on research projects targeted for publication in the world’s leading business academic journals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, conducting and writing scientific literature reviews on various aspects of digital transformation.
Primary responsibility: research (up to 80-90% of the time)
- Conduct literature reviews (all stages) on selected topics of digital transformation;
- Contribute to writing review chapters for academic articles.
Secondary responsibility: teaching assistance (envisioned ~10-20% of the time)
- Assist with preparation of teaching materials, translate, proof-read / proof-solve, etc.;
- Assist with providing feedback on students’ homework and assessments.
- Master’s degree majoring in management, business, or economics;
- Proven evidence of academic writing skills;
- Taking part in student research paper competitions will be an advantage;
- Keen interest in digital transformation and change management, digital disruption, industry 4.0;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Good organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Confident verbal and written communication skills in English (B2-C1)
Application Instructions and Other Considerations
- This is a permanent, full-time role;
- Location: Moscow;
- To apply, please submit: (1) cover letter explaining your motivation to join SKOLKOVO and engage in academic research, (2) full CV, (3) sample research papers (incl. a bachelor or master thesis) or reports (if any).