Consultant/Senior Consultant in Corporate Intelligence (CI) Practice within Forensics group
Services provided by the practice:
· analysis of reputation, commercial and political risks inherent in companies’ and individuals’ businesses;
· information support to fraud & corruption investigations and court disputes.
· conducting research in various public sources, including Internet, specialised corporate and media databases;
· assessment of information identified for relevancy and reliability;
· summarising findings in concise and clear manner;
· preparation of draft reports based on research completed;
· participation in preparation of proposal letters;
· project administrative support.
Successful candidates' profile:
· completed University degree, including economics/ finance / journalism/political science;
· 1+ year of experience in business risks analysis (corporate risk management, corporate management, investment, business consulting, journalism);
· sound knowledge of Russian business, economic and political trends;
· strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
· attention to detail;
· ability to analyse vast amount of information in a limited period of time;
· good report writing skills, both in English and Russian;
· Russian - native/fluent, English - upper-intermediate (desirable).
Please send your CV to email@example.com