We launched Lendorse (www.lendorse.com) for helping talented students to fund their studies abroad and to develop careers in Europe. Our Income Share Agreement model allows to cover tuition fees and living costs fully or partially now and start repayments as a fixed % of a salary only upon finding a job. In addition to money, we provide mentorship through career advice, CV boosting, and networking.
The founders have extensive business school backgrounds (London School of Economics, University of St.Gallen, University of Mannheim), as well as industry experience (McKinsey & Company, investment banking, high-growth startups, venture capital).
We receive very positive feedback from early adopters, but we need marketing reinforcement to spread information broader and acquire potential students faster. As an off-cycle intern (or working student) of Lendorse, you will have an opportunity to put into action your marketing knowledge by orchestrating multichannel campaigns aimed at reaching students who need our product.
- Opportunity to be responsible for multiple marketing functions of an early-stage startup
- Friendly and dynamic international team and a chance to learn early-stage startup in action
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Flexible schedule up to 20 hours/week and ability to combine workload with studies
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful impact of your work
- In case of a great fit, a full-time position is an option Your profile