Nord Wind Airlines is looking for a motivated, qualified and proactive person (born on 01.01.1995 and later) who commits himself/herself to support our Moscow team. Nord Wind offers an opportunity to young people in Moscow to experience diverse and dynamic aspects of the airline business (leg-based revenue management). Primarily, the Revenue Management team is responsible for providing support on revenue-relevant matters to Nord Wind Airlines head-office in Moscow.
· Learn, use and analyze Revenue Management System;
· First level analysis and trend identification to support the Revenue Management team in maximizing revenue for the company;
· Identify selling strategies in accordance with current trends (leg-based revenue management system);
· Ad hoc tasks relevant to the Revenue Management team requirements;
· Pro-active support on long-term revenue management planning for flight plan period;
· Reach goals and benchmarks in order to demonstrate effective performance;
· Analyze daily reports for every assigned route.
· Handle demand influences (seasonality, etc.);
· Participate in project planning, process updates; contribute to strategic planning;
· Explore and offer tools which would stimulate additional revenue without increasing costs.
· Bachelors’ degree (in finance, mathematics, engineering, statistics, business analytics or related field);
· Not more than 5 years after graduation;
· A strong ability to lead analysis based on data;
· Interest in logistics / airline industry;
· Advanced English/Russian in writing, reading, speaking is a must;
· Ability to analyze and use operational, financial, and marketing data;
· Excellent communicative and computer skills;
· Flexible, creative and ready to take initiative;
· Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others.
NOTE: only English CV is acceptable (interview is also in English)