Investment Analyst / Skolkovo Ventures
Skolkovo Ventures is an investment platform focusing on capital raising for high-tech companies, M&A advisory, venture capital funds management, developing a venture capital ecosystem, as well as launching new financial products for fast-growing technology companies.
We are looking for the Investment Analyst with strong venture capital experience to enhance our mentoring support of startups in capital raising activities and business angel community support.
· Projects pipeline generation for mentoring support in capital raising and business development
· Analysis of market and technological trends
· Consulting on the value proposition for investors: customer development, market sizing, go-to-market strategy, etc.
· Preparation of investment docs: teaser, presentation, financial model
· Building relationships within the venture capital market, networking with institutional investors and business angels
· Support of startups during the negotiations with investors
· Experience as an intern/analyst in VC/PE/Corporate fund/management consulting is a plus
· Ability to quickly navigate in various industries, assess the startups perspectives, strengths and weaknesses
· Experience in building financial models and preparing investment presentations
· Excellent professional team (ex Big-3/bulge bracket/top VC&PE)
· Interesting and non-trivial tasks
· Maximum networking in the venture industry
Please send your CV and CL to email@example.com with subject line “Investment Analyst vacancy_Surname”