ANTERO Group, a fast-growing Russian multi-disciplinary consulting team, is looking for a Manager to Deal Advisory (Financial Due Diligence).
We provide financial, legal and strategy consulting services for leading PE&VC funds and diverse industrial players.
As a Manager to Deal Advisory (Financial Due Diligence) you may be involved in:
· Management and execution of complex deal advisory assignments, mostly buy-side financial due diligence;
· Detecting potential risk areas and participation in planning of financial due diligence project workflow;
· Communications with clients, targets, collecting information, conducting detailed financial analysis and reporting on findings;
· Supervising work of junior staff, coaching and mentoring
· Business development activities.
Successful candidates’ profile:
- Master’s degree in leading Russian or international university;
· 2-4 years of relevant experience in deal advisory (financial due diligence) is in advantage;
· Audit experience is in advantage in such areas as: TMT, IT, e-commerce, uber economy, big date, AI, system integrators, data centers, software developers, pharma, technological companies, Innovation sector;
· Knowledge of RAS and IFRS is a must;
· Excellent presentation and writing skills (both English and Russian);
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills, ability to structure large amounts of data;
· Critical thinking and leadership skills;
· Good planning and management skills;
· Advanced English (both oral and written);
· Ongoing participation in ACCA is an advantage;
· Soft skills: ability to work in multi-task environment, team player, ability to meet deadlines, willingness to contribute to business development.
What we offer:
· Convenient office location: m. Sokol;
· Working on deals within the most dynamic industry sectors from smart and lucrative clients;
· Best practice financial due diligence expertise;
· Fast career path;
· Encouraging and inspiring environment;
· Bonus system
Contacts for recommendations:
+7 925 822 96 79