Spirit Airline Flight Cancellation Policy
Spirit Airline is a substantial airline that functions in regions in the world and used by many people. Many people prefer this airline over others due to its altruistic policies. Your Spirit Airlines reservations can be cancelled easily by using the Spirit flight cancellation policy.
Flight Cancellation Policy of Spirit Airlines
- As per its policy, Spirit allows any passenger to cancel their flights for no-cost within 24 hours of booking. This rule only applies when you have booked the tickets before 7 days of departure.
- You will receive the complete refund of the booking amount in the above case. You will only receive the refund when you make the refund request.
- Getting the refund is also possible if you need to cancel the flight due to death of any relative. In this case, you need to contact the Spirit Airlines customer service to cancel your ticket.
- However, in normal circumstances, my trips section can be sued by the traveler for cancelling your Spirit Airlines reservation.
- If the flight is cancelled due to any reasons that are beyond its control, then it will provide you free rebooking facility. The reason may be due to bad weather or government orders.
- Any cancellation made after the 24 hours risk-free period attracts cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is estimated according to the mode used to cancel the ticket. Which is $90 for online and $100 for any offline booking cancellation.
- Spirit Airlines also allows cancellation of those bookings which are made by the award points. The similar cancellation rules are applicable to this kind of bookings.
You can connect with the customer service to get more details about the Spirit Airlines Reservations cancellation policy.