Google not Responding on Android Phone? How Can I Fix It?
Searching something on the internet using Google on your Android phone? But suddenly it is not responding and showing the error? Then you will not able to search for anything until you would not fix this issue of Google. There could be varied causes if Google not responding on your Android phone and you can fix this issue very easily after following the simple troubleshooting steps.
Quick steps to fix Google not responding on Android phone issue:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a proper and active internet connection which is highly required to access Google on your Android. You can use cellular data instead of a wireless connection.
- Check for any outage: You can also check if there is any kind of outages from Google’s side and then you can wait for fewer times and then try to check.
- Search another website: Check if you are getting issues with a particular website by searching another website on your Android phone.
- Clear caches and cookies: You can also clear the cookies and caches for the Google app on your Android phone and then check if the problem is resolved Google not responding recover webpage.
- Restart your device: Restarting a device is one of the best ways to resolve the multiple problems and you may also fix the not responding issue of Google on your Android phone.
With the help of the above-given steps, Google not responding on Android issue will be resolved in a very simple way. In case you are still facing the not responding issue of Google on Android phone, then you can easily contact the customer support team for the required assistance.