Learn about the Allegiant Airlines Refundable Ticket Policy
For a perfect journey, a well define research is must for the passengers because only then you can save your money if you encounter some sudden changes of cancellation or changing of flight. Allegiant airlines has already defined some basic refundable ticket policy in interest of their passengers
Some important features of refundable ticket policy by Allegiant airlines
- Allegiant Air does not provide refund or credit for canceling the flight ticket or to make changes within 7 days of the scheduled departure of the flight unless you purchase a Trip flex ticket. This ticket allows you to make changes to the current itinerary without any fee.
- Passenger can easily cancel the Itineraries and packages within 24 hours without any penalty if the scheduled departure of the flight is at least away from the date of purchase of the ticket.
- Passenger will get the credit if marked as ‘no-show’ at the airport, or if the passenger cancel or make changes to the flight ticket without Trip Flex within 7 days of the flight departure.
- To receive the credit in your account, Allegiant will notify with the mail about the voucher that you can use online within two years of the flight booking.
- If you paid for the flight ticket with cash or by using cheque, you could expect your refund within 20 business days after the airline receive your documents to initiate the refund process.
Thus, all the points mentioned above is about the Allegiant Air Reservations, if you require further assistance, you can call directly to their support number to get the immediate feedback or assistance.