Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market – Introduction
- A bird scarer and repellent consists of audio and visual devices, repellent gels, and chemical substances is usually installed by farmers to prevent birds from eating recently planted crops. The basic application of a bird scarer and repellent is to deter birds from landing, roosting, and nesting in the field. Bird scarers and repellents are used in airports to restrict birds from coming close to runaways and causing damage to aircrafts. Propane scare cannons are also one of the most common types of bird scarers sold in Europe and North America.
Introduction of new technology equipped audio and visual bird scarer to drive the market
- Advancement in terms of technology and launch of new, innovative technology- equipped audio and visual bird scarers is projected to drive the market during the forecasted timeline. Advance features are expected to enhance the functionality of bird scarers. However, rising preference for DIY bird scarer and repellent is anticipated to be a challenge for manufacturers of bird scarers and repellents in the near future.
Increasing awareness about bird scarers and repellents among farmers in emerging economies projected to be an opportunity
- Rapid increase in awareness about bird scarers and repellents among farmers in developing countries is projected to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors during the forecast period. Rise in incidences of damage to crops caused by birds is a major concern for people engaged in agriculture & horticulture, food processing, aviation, and other industry sites & factories.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America holds major share of the bird scarer and repellent market across the globe
- Geographically, the global bird scarer and repellent market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America holds major share of the bird scarer and repellent market across the globe. The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecasted timeline due to rise in significant loss of crop produce, and implementation of safety rules & regulations in aviation industry in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a significant rate during the forecasted timeline. Rapid increase in awareness about bird scarer and repellent in agriculture & horticulture industry in China, India, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries is projected to surge the demand for bird scarer and repellent in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Bird Scarer and Repellent Market
Prominent manufacturing companies are projected to face healthy competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as Bird B Gone, Inc., Bird Barrier America, Inc., Primetake Ltd., and Martley Electronics are focusing on producing innovative bird scarers and repellents to strengthen their product portfolio. Manufacturers are investing in research & development to discover new technology enabled audio scarer and repellents and embed new features in them. Companies are also spreading awareness and conducting awareness drives to expand the bird scarer and repellent market in emerging economies of the world. A few of the key players operating in the global bird scarer and repellent market are:
- Bird B Gone, Inc.
- Bird Control Group
- Leaven Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Martley Electronics
- Primetake Ltd
- BirdGard India
- Bird Barrier America, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Bird Scarer and Repellent Market, Request for a Sample
Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market – Research Scope
Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market, by Product Type
- Visual Scarers
- Hawk kite
- Others (Dead Birds, Bird-Scare Balloons etc.)
- Auditory Scarers
- Propane Cannons
- Electronic Repellers
- Ultrasonic Scarers
- Cartridge Scarers
- Others (Benign Acoustic Deterrence etc.)
- Repellent Gels
- Chemical Repellents
Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market, by Price
- Below US$ 25
- US$ 25 - 50
- US$ 50 - 100
- Above US$ 100
Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market, by End-user
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Fishing & Aquaculture
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Sites & Factories
- Others (Food Processing, other commercial places etc.)
Request the coronavirus impact analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76095
Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Small Retail Outlets
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
Global Bird Scarer and Repellent Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Read Our Trending Press Release Below:
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453