Dielectric Capacitors: Introduction
- Capacitors that are made of dielectric materials are known as dielectric capacitors
- The dielectric material is placed between the plates of a capacitor and it acts as a non-conducting partner of electric current, due to absence of free electrons, unlike metals
- In capacitors, various types of dielectric materials are used. These include aluminum oxide, tantalum pentoxide, plastic films, and several types of ceramics.
- Dielectric capacitors are manufactured from ceramic, plastic, or glass and depending on requirement of the application, the dielectric material is selected
- Dielectric materials are used in capacitors to increase the effective capacitance by reducing the electric field strength
- Dielectric capacitors are used in applications such as automotive electronics, smartphones, networking devices, and high-frequency oscillating circuits
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand for Dielectric Capacitors in Automotive Sector
- The automotive industry has emerged as an attractive sector for investments for organizations across the globe. In automobiles, use of dielectric capacitors is helpful at high temperatures, owing to their low loss and stable capacitance. Owing to this, several manufacturers of multiple-layered ceramic capacitors are focusing on providing products with an X8R or an X8L dielectric material.
- New features and functionalities in automobiles such as autonomous vehicle technologies, advanced driver-assistance systems (ADASs), vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communications, and other safety systems are driving the demand for electronic components. For instance, tantalum polymer capacitors, a type of dielectric capacitors, are largely used in automotive applications, owing to their low equivalent series resistance and high temperature range. These capacitors offer stable performance for up to 2,000 hours at 125°C.
- Additionally, other types of tantalum capacitors are suitable for harsh environments. They offer reliable performance at high temperatures in automotive applications.
- As a result of these advantages, the demand for dielectric capacitors for use in automotive applications is increasing. This factor is expected to drive the global dielectric capacitors market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Global Market, Request for a Sample
Smartphone Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on application, the global dielectric capacitors market can be segmented into automotive electronics, smartphones, networking devices, and high-frequency oscillating circuits
- In consumer electronics, smartphones are increasingly adopted by end-users, due to their multipurpose use. In smartphones, multi-layered ceramic capacitors are largely used, as they form an integral part of displays of smartphones.
- Additionally, use of dielectric capacitors in smartphones is beneficial, as they are lightweight, small in size, and cost efficient. These are highly important factors considered in consumer electronics devices. Thus, increase in use of smartphones is expected to offer lucrative opportunities to the global dielectric capacitors market during the forecast period.
- However, dielectric capacitors are highly prone to physical damage such as getting cracked. This is expected to hinder the global dielectric capacitors market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Dielectric Capacitors Market
- In terms of region, the global dielectric capacitors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global dielectric capacitors market throughout the forecast period, as multiple manufacturers of dielectric capacitors operate in North America and they are constantly investing in the field of electronic components
- The dielectric capacitors market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Request the coronavirus impact analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75113
Key Players Operating in Global Dielectric Capacitors Market
The global dielectric capacitors market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for dielectric capacitors. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global dielectric capacitors market are:
- American Technical Ceramics Corp.
- AVX Corporation
- CAPCOMP GmbH
- Okaya Electric America
- Panasonic Corporation
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Rubycon Corporation
- TDK Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology
- Walsin Technology Corporation
- YAGEO Corp
Global Dielectric Capacitors Market: Research Scope
Global Dielectric Capacitors Market, by Type
- Aluminum Oxide
- Several Ceramics
- Tantalum Pentoxide
- Plastic Films
Global Dielectric Capacitors Market, by Application
- Automotive Electronics
- Networking Devices
- High-frequency Oscillating Circuits
Global Dielectric Capacitors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Get Our Trending Research Report Below:
- Dramatic Shifts in Consumer Landscape Impacting Growth Dynamics in Small Domestic Appliances Market: Transparency Market Research
- Global Blister Packaging Equipment Market to Reach Valuation of ~US$ 3 Bn by End of 2025, Predicts TMR
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453