Metal injection molding (MIM) is a metalworking process in which finely-powdered metal is mixed with binder material to create a "feedstock" that is then shaped and solidified using injection molding.
Metal Injection Molding market growth is owing to increasing preference over electrical discharge machining due to technological advancements which enable cost cutting. Moreover, the rising demand from healthcare industry in bariatric and laparoscopic instruments coupled with the widespread adoption in firearms OEMs will fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
In 2019, the market size of Metal Injection Molding is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Metal Injection Molding.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-metal-injection-molding-2019-2025-843
This report studies the global market size of Metal Injection Molding, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Metal Injection Molding production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- ARC Group Worldwide
- Smith Metal
- Netshape Technologies
- Dean Group
- CMG Technologies
- Future High-Tech
Market Segment by Product Type
- Stainless Steel
- Low Alloy Steel
- Soft Magnetic Material
Market Segment by Application
- Medical & Orthodontics
- Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Products
- Firearms & Defence
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Metal Injection Molding status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Metal Injection Molding manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market