A central venous catheter, also called a central line, is a long, thin, flexible tube used to give medicines, fluids, nutrients, or blood products over a long period of time, usually several weeks or more. A catheter is often inserted in the arm or chest through the skin into a large vein. The catheter is threaded through this vein until it reaches a large vein near the heart.
Scope of the Report:
In the last several years, global market of Central Venous Catheter developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 4.88%. In 2017, global revenue of Central Venous Catheter is nearly 780 USD; the actual sales are about 39961 K Units.
The classification of Central Venous Catheter includes Single-lumen, Double-lumen, Triple-lumen and others, and the proportion of Single-lumen in 2017 is about 43.4%.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 45% in 2017. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 26%.
The worldwide market for Central Venous Catheter is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 2.7% over the next five years, will reach 930 million US$ in 2024, from 810 million US$ in 2019, according to our study.
This report focuses on the Central Venous Catheter in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-central-venous-catheter-2019-2024-118
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Edwards Lifesciences
- B. Braun
- Baihe Medical
- Cook Medical
- Lepu Medical
- Smith Medical
- SCW MEDICATH
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Jugular Vein
- Subclavian Vein
- Femoral Vein
Highlights of the Global Central Venous Catheter report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Central Venous Catheter Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/life-sciences/global-central-venous-catheter-2019-2024-118
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports