Non-GMO means non-genetically modified organisms. GMOs (genetically modified organisms), are novel organisms created in a laboratory using genetic modification/engineering techniques. Scientists and consumer and environmental groups have cited many health and environmental risks with foods containing GMOs.
Recent years, more and more people relize that genetically modified foods have much more risk. One of the main problems with genetic engineering is that the process of inserting genes into the DNA of a food plant is random; scientists have no idea where the genes go. This can disrupt the functioning of other genes and create novel proteins that have never been in the food supply and could create toxins and allergens in foods.
Moreover, the government start emphasizing the Non-GMO food is more healthy for pubilc. This will drive the non-GMO food market growing fast. In 2019, the market size of Non-GMO Foods is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-nongmo-foods-2019-2025-984
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Non-GMO Foods. This report studies the global market size of Non-GMO Foods, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Non-GMO Foods sales volume, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (sales, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Amy's Kitchen
- Hain Celestial
- Nature's Path Foods
- Organic Valley
- Albert's Organics
- Beijing Green Yard Development
- Chiquita Brands
- Shanghai Food
- Shanghai Green Life Agri-Tech Company
- United Natural Foods
- Vert Living Natural Market
- YMT Organic Farm
Market Segment by Product Type
- Cereals and grains
- Meat and poultry
- Edible oil
Market Segment by Application
- Hypermarkets and supermarkets
- Food specialist retailers
- Convenience store
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Non-GMO Foods status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Non-GMO Foods manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/food-and-beverages/global-europe-china-united-states-nongmo-foods-2019-2025-984