A portable computer was a computer designed to be easily moved from one place to another andluded a display and keyboard. The first commercially sold portable was the 50 pound IBM 5100, introduced 1975. The next major portables were Osborne's 24 pound CP/M-based Osborne 1 (1981) and Compaq's 28 pound 100% IBM PC compatible Compaq Portable (1983). These "luggable"s lacked the next technological advance, not requiring an external power source; that feature was introduced by the laptop. Laptops were followed by lighter models, so that in the 2000s mobile devices and by 2007 smartphones made the term almost meaningless. The 2010s introduced wearable computers such as smartwatches.
The Asia Pacific (APAC) region registered the fastest growth with an 8.5% CAGR during 2012-2017,
driven by growth in theles of ultrabooks, the Windows 10 based operating system, andreasing investment in information technology infrastructure.
In 2019, the market size of Portable Computer is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Portable Computer.
This report studies the global market size of Portable Computer, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Portable Computer production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-portable-computer-2019-2025-253
In global market, the following companies are covered:
Market Segment by Product Type
- Mac OS
Market Segment by Application
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Portable Computer status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Portable Computer manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/semiconductor-and-electronics/global-europe-china-united-states-portable-computer-2019-2025-253