Air Compressor is a device that converts power (usually from an electric motor, a diesel engine or a gasoline engine) into kinetic energy by compressing and pressurizing air. The energy in the compressed air can be stored while the air remains pressurized. The energy can be used for a variety of applications, usually by utilizing the kinetic energy of the air as it is depressurized.
The Asia-Pacific is estimated to lead the industrial air compressor market, in terms of growth rate as well as market size, from 2018 to 2023. High growth in the power generation, food and beverages and pharmaceuticals sectors and new and proactive policy reforms to support the growth of the manufacturing sector in India and China are key factors driving the market in this region. China is estimated to be the largest market globally, and is set to grow at promising CAGR from 2018 to 2023. India is expected to follow, registering the second-highest growth rate during the same period.
The global Industrial Air Compressor market was valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-industrial-air-compressor-2019-280
The following manufacturers are covered:
- Atlas Copco
- Ingersoll Rand
- Gardner Denver
Segment by Regions
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Segment by Type
- Reciprocating Air Compressor
- Screw air compressors
- Centrifugal Air Compressor
Segment by Application
- Petrochemical and chemical
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Mining and Metallurgy
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Estimates 2019-2025 Industrial Air Compressor market development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24marketreports.com/manufacturing-and-construction/global-industrial-air-compressor-2019-280