We are looking for a talented developer to develop a new unit for a large South Korean company.
If everything that you read below is definitely about you, then write t.me/katyasalt
- Development of technologies for AR/VR processing and system
- Simulation/evaluation work of AR/VR processing and system
- Standardization work of AR/VR processing and system especially oriented in volumetric video coding and system such as point cloud, 3D mesh compression, processing and system
- Minimum Master of Science (MS) Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Signal Processing, etc., related to the AR, VR, volumetric video signal processing, computer vision
- Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of AR/VR processing and system especially oriented in point cloud compression and processing, 3D mesh compression and processing, volumetric video compression and processing, and associated systems and applications.
- background in the related technologies, such as computer vision, computer graphics and image/video processing.
- programming skills on the major high level languages, especially C/C++ and related libraries/packages. Knowledge of software project management, version control systems functionality
- Familiarity/knowledge on media standards and applications.
- Ability to develop patents focusing on the AR/VR technologies
- Ability to work as a team with LG colleagues in global domain
- Ability to communicate/discuss with engineers in the media standardization bodies (e.g., MPEG)
- Self motivated and self driven to fulfill job duties and responsibilities
- Team-oriented, bright, creative thinking
- High energy level with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Effective communication skills