Eva Air cancellation policy process:-
• The cancellation policy may refer to all tickets, excluding Award tickets purchased and also reimbursed through the official website.
• To cancel the award tickets, the passenger must connect to the local ticket sales offices.
• The request for reimbursement will have continued only in case of oversold or flight cancellations, respectively.
• If refund is required, cancellation must be made within one day of the ticket reservation.
• For all tickets booked from the official website with a credit card, the refund will be made within 7 business days. On the other hand, other tickets reserved in cash or check will be refunded within 20 business days.
• If the passenger decides to cancel the ticket after 24 hours of the reservation but allows less than a week from the date of their trip, the airline allows a cancellation fee to passengers.
This policy informs you before making an incorrect decision when canceling the ticket.
One can cancel the ticket in accordance with Eva Airlines rules and regulations because if you make the cancellation with your choice, then you can be charged a certain amount. Always follow the compilation instructions. Follow the Eva Air cancellation policy and stay updated in case you want to book another flight.