Global Payments is a global merchant acquiring and payment processing company that connects merchants directly to all major and local card schemes and alternative payment methods through its end-to-end solutions. The company enables merchants to accept payments through both online and offline channels. Global Payments offers payment services to 3.5 million merchant locations globally, enabling them to accept payments via 140 payment methods (including digital wallets, card payments, and local and alternative payment methods).
In addition to e-commerce payment acceptance for individual merchants, Global Payments offers the likes of one-click checkout and recurring billing services. The company supports domestic and cross-border transactions, enabling merchants to reach, convert, and retain more customers. For offline payments, Global Payments offers an array of traditional point-of-sale (POS) and mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) terminals to merchants in collaboration with Verifone and Ingenico. Heartland Payment Systems, a Global Payments company, offers payment acceptance through card readers and kiosks.
In May 2019, Global Payments announced its merger with card processor Total System Services (TSYS) for $21.5bn, the third high-value deal of the year in the payments processing space. The deal was completed in September 2019, following Fiserv’s acquisition of First Data and Fidelity National Services’ acquisition of Worldpay in July 2019.
The report provides information and insights into Global Payments including -
- - Detailed insight into its business
- - Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- - Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- - Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- - The company's important events and milestones
- - In 1964, NDC was established in Atlanta, US.
- - In 1996, NDC partnered with Mastercard to launch Global Payment Systems.
- - In April 2019, Global Payments partnered with Mastercard to enable its merchants in the UK to accept payments via Mastercard’s ‘Pay by Bank app’ service, which lets customers make payments directly from their bank accounts.
- - In October 2019, Citi Group entered into partnership with Global Payments to enhance its digital commerce gateway.
Reasons to Buy
- - Gain insights into Global Payments' business operations and key events.
- - Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- - Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.primemarketreports.com/reports/2874/global-paymentscompetitor-394
Table of content
Table of Contents
Competitor Analysis of Regional and Global Acquirers
How It Works
Products & Services
Key Mergers and Acquisitions
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030