The Global Managed IT Infrastructure Industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.1% by 2025. Businesses are estimated to save 15%-25% of their costs invested on IT services with the adoption of managed services. It is also predicted that 45% of the customers prefer other companies if they do not receive a quick response due to unexpected IT issues.
Some of the key players operating in this market include: - Fujitsu Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC (EMC Corporation), IBM Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent. S.A, AT&T Inc., HP Development Company, LP, Microsoft Corporation, Verizon Communications Inc., Dell Inc., Rackspace Inc., TCS Limited., and Deutsche Telekom AG, and Others.
For Sample Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/683832
The major driver behind the investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies to unlock enormous volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, the IT & telecommunication, public sector, retail, and BFSI applications are set to boom in the coming years.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Academic research institutes
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Business research and consulting service providers
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/683832
Key Benefits of the Report:
- Global, Regional, Country, End User, and Type of services Market Size and Forecast from 2014-2025
- Detailed market dynamics, industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, Value Chain, Supply Chain, and SWOT Analysis to better understand the market and build strategies
- Identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies
- Detailed insights on emerging regions, Type of services & End User, and competitive landscape with qualitative and quantitative information and fact.
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective like analyst report of investment banks.
Order Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/683832
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs) which typically include:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer,
- Component Supplier,
- Government Body & Associations, and
- Research Institute
Table of Content:-
1 Executive Summary
2 Methodology And Market Scope
3 Managed It Infrastructure Market — Industry Outlook
4 Managed It Infrastructure Market Type of Services Outlook
5 Managed It Infrastructure Market End User Outlook
6 Managed It Infrastructure Market Regional Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
End of the Report
Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations
Orian Research Consultants
US +1 (415) 830-3727| UK +44 020 8144-71-27
Follow Us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13281002/