You can definitely take a look here to solve this error. If you reset your desktop password by following the steps, you can get rid of the problem quite easily.
The following article gives you an idea of what you should do while you cannot recover your gold desktop password.
It is one of the common problems encountered by the owner of an email account when he forgets the desktop application password, the password does not work, changes the desktop password and more.
Let's see below the queries that users can find with different
- The gold desktop password cannot be reset
- The golden program password will not work
- Why does Desktop not allow me to reset my password?
- The desktop application cannot recover the password.
- How to change the golden program password
- Recover a forgotten password from the golden application
- How can I find the username and password for my desktop program?
- My account has been suspended, what to do?
- What should I do if someone hacked my email account?
- The "Invalid password" pop-up window still appears on the "Log in" screen on the desktop, why?
highlights of desktop password recovery / reset
The symptoms for Desktop Password Recovery are listed below:
- Won’t let you to reset Desktop account software Password.
- Password Reset is not working.
- Login Error after the password has been changed.
- Password is not working work, can’t reset.
- Unable to regain control of the hacked account.
- The account recovery option for resetting the password is not there.
Change or Reset Forgotten Desktop Password
If you have forgotten your gold software account password then you can reset or recover it with easily. You have three options to recover or change your password that below mentioned:
- Using Email Address
- By Phone Number Verification
- Answer The Security Question
Let’s follow step to change or recover desktop account password :
- Open your account login page on your system.
- Enter your login credentials such as username & click on sign in.
- Now, Choose “I forgot my password”.
- Enter your username & select Next.
- Enter one of the account recovery items from which you want to recover password i.e. email address, phone number & security question.
- Once you select option, a further move to the next step.
- Change password by verifying option of the option email, question or phone text code that you have entered.
- After verify, enter your new password.
- Select the Save button to apply changes.
- After saving, try to login with new password.