Introductions and conclusions can be difficult to write, but they’re worth investing time in. They can have a significant influence on a reader’s experience of the paper. Conclusion is the chance to have the last word on the subject. The conclusion allows having the final say on the issues that have risen in the paper, to synthesize the thoughts, to demonstrate the importance of the ideas, and to propel the reader to a new view of the subject. It is also an opportunity to make a good final impression and to end on a positive note.
· Return to the theme or themes in the introduction - This strategy bring the reader full circle. For example, if one begins by describing a scenario, they can end with the same scenario as proof that the essay is helpful in creating a new understanding.
· Synthesize, don’t summarize - Include a brief summary of the paper’s main points, but don’t simply repeat things that were in the paper. Instead, show the reader how the points can made and the support and examples that used to fit together.
· Make it short - When the reader comes to the end of a well-written article, they can feel the article begin to wrap up and they are prepared for an ending. When student done with all their main points, the actual ending of the article should be short, and ideally shouldn't include any new information.
· Be real - A conclusion is a chance for the student to relate with the audience, human to human. This is especially important if students have just finished writing an exhaustively detailed or complicated technical post. To help breathe at the end, make a few personal comments.
· Summarize the article - If one do nothing else at the end of the post, make sure they include a summary. A summary is a quick flyover of the article. One can go point-by-point if they want, or can just sum up the big idea in a few sentences or less. They allow one to reinforce their message and make it memorable. Student article is about one main thing, so one should remind the users about it at the end of the article.
For More Detail: Assignmenthelp.us