In this article, we provide a description and example of a specific application of the 4th generation AERGO blockchain Protocol.
The AERGO project is aimed at using advanced and simple tools for developers and a modern system of coordination and deployment of dApps, being, according to its creators, a special tool for creating corporate architectures based on blockchain by incorporating new, innovative and established technical approaches to the creation of scalable distributed database systems.
Components of the AERGO platform.
AERGO Chain. The AERGO chain is a proposed block chain designed to address the challenges that public block chains are currently facing.
It aims to include SQL based on the smart contract platform as well as advanced features such as distributed version and concurrency control.
AERGO Hub. Is a hosting service on the blockchain, which acts as the public interface for building, testing, deploying, and managing an independent block-chain-based AERGO Chain.
AERGO HUB aims to be similar in nature to today's proven cloud web services (such as Amazon AWS)
The AERGO Hub offers a number of advanced features, such as:
1. support for software microservices;
2. content delivery network ("CDN»);
3. a serverless database;
4. interfaces for intelligent oracles (for connecting a block chain with separate data sources
as a separate database);
5. intelligent gateway for intelligent routing of data traffic / messages in the block chain
AERGO dApps (as well as all other supporting software, computing resources and services that are optimized for blockchain) must be organized, prepared, deployed and ready to use. The AERGO team plans to achieve this with the help of the AERGO Horde. AERGO Horde has its own specialized operating system called AERGO OS. It provides specific interfaces and components that interact and work with the built-in
and the high-performance Linux kernel and related services (as shown in the diagram
AERGO Marketplace. It will be a one-stop shop for applications, resource calculations, and other services optimized for the AERGO network. Access AERGO Marketplace will be through an open interface AERGO Hub and controlled via AERGO Horde.
The AERGO Marketplace will function as a business and partner ecosystem. We plan to provide a wide range of digital opportunities that can be used to develop and implement innovative blockchain solutions.
The platform is designed to support public, secure and hybrid deployment of blockchain models.
Examples of digital features that will eventually be available in AERGO
The marketplace includes:
● Processing power (CPU)
● Storage( scalable-ultra-fast), solid state memory
● Content delivery network (CDN)
● Machine learning algorithms
● Digital content (new algorithms and new software microservices)
● Specialized databases
● Smart Contract and smart Oracle (templates)
● Schema integration of IT-block of the Blockchain
● Digital identification drawings
● The typing time of the document (drawings DTS)
● AERGO blockchain Training
The AERGO platform plans to consider the possibility of including other modules and welcomes new ideas from parties interested in participating and interacting with the AERGO ecosystem.
It is better to reveal the capabilities of the proposed Protocol by considering as an example of its specific usecase, namely the tokenization of enterprise assets.
The uncertainty of the status of cryptocurrencies forces many entrepreneurs to stay away from the active use of the advantages of cryptocurrency mechanisms for their business. Reasonable care has not hurt anyone yet and therefore such behavior is probably correct.
However, the advantages of using crypto technologies are so obvious and attractive that business representatives, once faced with blockchain technologies, can not get them out of their heads, and continue to look for options for using smart contracts in their business niche.
An interesting model of using cryptocurrencies where you want, but prickly, is based on the principle of dividing the business process into stages and structuring the project. The magic words "project structuring", which I like to use lawyers, explaining to the owner what they charge a lot of money, in fact, just indicate the division of the overall process into parts, classify these parts to the competence of the authorized project participants, and building relationships so that at any stage was not a violation of the law.
In many cases, due to competent "structuring" it is possible to fully fit the project into the legal framework, while initially it seemed that the project does not even have the slightest chance to fit into the current legislation.
As an example of such structuring we can give the following scheme of interaction of project participants.
The Russian company decided to release its crypto - coins in order to raise funds and modernize production-to buy a production line for the production of fucking scarce products, which will bring frenzied profits and will lead the company to the industry leaders. Great plan!
However, to issue your cryptocurrency, to bring it to the crypto-exchange, to conduct an ICO, promising investors to share the profit - well, that's how it is, and to say! - at least it's scary. Everyone has heard about the money surrogates banned in Russia, the prosecution by the authorities of those who violate the legislation on securities and about the Prosecutor's office, actively interested in everything connected with cryptocurrencies.
Just the kind of situation when you want to, and prickly.
But we are not finger-made, frightened, but do not give up their dreams - start looking for workarounds and come to the idea to make all the creepy abroad, leaving in the Russian jurisdiction only what is described in the laws, and if not mentioned directly, it has analogues and can be explained by the Prosecutor, when they arrive.
Divide the project into parts:
The Russian company, which needs funds on the manufacturing equipment
• released their tokens by defining them as digital product IDs, and e-coupons for products of the company or otherwise within the boundary of the protected area of securities and not to intercede into the territory of money;
* transfers all these tokens to the management of a foreign partner in order to "use" them to attract funding;
• receives from the foreign partner Fiat money or even the coveted production line, if it is necessary to buy abroad;
* works, earns profit and gradually pays the cost of equipment supplied by a foreign partner, interest for the use of funds or its share in profit - depending on the selected model of relations.
Foreign partner, leading operations abroad outside the legal field of the Russian Federation
• receives the token, performs the ICO gathered the crypt sells on the exchange for Fiat;
* purchases and supplies the required equipment to the Russian company;
* accumulates funds for the supply of equipment, slowly buys tokens from the market, providing investors with the promised increase in the price of crypto - coins or without zatey distributing funds between investors as income on invested funds-depending on the chosen model, which is not obliged to comply with the model of relations with the Russian partner for the supply of equipment and calculations for it.
The scheme given as an example of project structuring is, of course, incomplete, and is not a guide to action. However, it demonstrates the principle of structuring - to divide the project into parts, each of which implements one or more tasks that do not go beyond the current legislation of the jurisdiction of the person involved in the project. Taking into account the differences in attitude to cryptocurrencies, ICO and blockchain technologies of the legislation of different countries, almost any task that has economic sense can be implemented due to the competent structuring of the project.
This is just one of the possible applications of modern technologies offered by AERGO.