Position: Startup Research Analyst Intern
Working hours: part-time job, flexible hours
Be part of a fast-growing, venture-backed startup. Our aim is to democratize Venture Capital and allow people to invest in early-stage technology startups from $1000. We are enabling the VC world for non-accredited investors and creating an ecosystem among VC players.
Participation in the following assignments:
- Dealing / communicating with the Analytical Team
- Preparing materials for internal deal-flow approvals
- Deep understanding of the Venture Capital market and its players
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- IT skills: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint user
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Fluent English and Russian
1. Contact us via Telegram @mikekirillov or email to email@example.com
* Important! Tell us what role you're most interested in and how you can contribute to our team.
* This is your opportunity to get on our radar and tell us about how amazing you are.
* Do not forget to attach the pdf version of the updated CV.
* Assess mutual fit for you at our startup.
3. Take-home assignment 1-2 days
* Demonstrate your skills for the role through a real-world practical exercise.
* Meet other members of the team that you'll be working with.
This opportunity is located in Moscow but it starts with remote work and an interest in Venture World is a must. If this sounds like you, please apply to this opportunity by sending a CV and a short description of yourself in telegram @mikekirillov or email to firstname.lastname@example.org