Are you facing the same problem while downloading Minecraft on mac? Then keep scrolling down and get the solution.
Minecraft has developed a great chance since the early days when the game was only for windows. Thankfully for macintosh players, the game also became available to them, which was a benefit considering how limited gaming options are for those who own a mac. Also, there are various best shaders for Minecraft available in Minecraft for mac.
Here in this article, we shall go over the simple process of how a Mac OS owner can download and play Minecraft.
Get Minecraft game on Mac
To get Minecraft on Mac, go to minecraft site so that you may download the application directly from the site to start up your program.
Also to make several enhancements to the game's visuals and the overall graphic settings to render a more realistic look you can also add some shaders mainly Robobo1221’s shader, this pack is designed to be configured with any type of graphics card and computer so that you can use it in mac.
Go to the download section of the site, you will see a list of different versions of Minecraft. Finally, click the Mac version will directly download the startup which you will then click on to begin Minecraft.
In short, below there are some steps that you can follow,
1. Where To Go?
When it comes to downloading Minecraft for your macintosh, the process used to be a reasonably complex process in the early days of Minecraft. There was a time when the Forge program was required, but thankfully that is no longer needed these days.
To download the OS version of Minecraft, you will have a few choices that are available for you.
Your first and most primary option will be to go to minecraft.net so that you may download the program directly from the site to start up your program.
2. Download Minecraft on Mac
Downloading The mac version of this game from the above-mentioned site is straightforward.
When you go to the download section of the site, you will see a list of different versions of Minecraft that you can download including Android and iOS versions.
Click on the Mac version and you will immediately begin downloading the startup which you will then click on to begin the program. From there you will make your new account or continue one that you already have and begin to follow the necessary instructions to enjoy the game.
3. Install Minecraft on Mac
- After the file downloads to your computer, it will open automatically. Click NEXT two times and then click on the INSTALL button.
- When the installation is complete, click on the FINISH button.
The game will automatically open. Click CONTINUE WITHOUT LOGIN.
- Click on the big button to start.
- This will bring you to the login page. If you don’t have an account, click SIGN UP.
- Create your account by clicking on the REGISTER HERE button.
- All you need is an email address and password no credit card is required.
- After you receive a 4 digit verification code in your email, enter it in the box.
- You’ll be redirected to a purchase page. You don’t have to purchase the game to play. Just open up the app and log in with your new account credentials.
- The game will update to the latest version and then click on PLAY DEMO WORLD.
4. Start exploring and building your Minecraft world
As mentioned previously, downloading this version is a very easy affair and you should have a little problem playing this version of Minecraft.
Make assured to enjoy all the features that come with it, if you are just beginning the game, and let your imagination run wild!