Rise in Recreational Activities to Create Opportunities for the Bowling Centers Market
- A bowling center, also known as a bowling alley or bowling club, is a place where bowling games are played. Bowling alleys are long and narrow lanes usually made of wood. Bowling pins stand at the end of the alley which are meant to be hit by a ball.
- Bowling centers are centers of recreational activities and also offer many other indoor games, apart from selling food and beverages. The presence of bowling alleys have increased in shopping centers, malls, theme parks, etc.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Bowling Centers Market
- Bowling is a game of skill which offers good exercise and fun. Bowling does not have age restrictions and hence is considered to be a good family activity.
- Bowling centers are coming up with relatively new strategies and focusing on transforming bowling centers into family experience centers. Introduction of other games such as laser tag, arcade games, and video games, apart from kids play areas, and facilities to host birthday parties have contributed to the growth of bowling centers.
- Bowling centers are becoming popular in developing economies. Bowling is a relatively new sport and is considered to be an expensive sport in many countries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- Modern bowling centers are designed with highly integrated technological features. Some of the features include auto scoring, cashless transactions, online slot reservation, high-end action cameras, screen touch food & beverage ordering facility, and video surveillance systems. Integration of these systems have attracted more customers to bowling centers and is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Many hotels and resorts which have bowling alleys in their premises are limiting the number of customers visiting exclusive bowling centers; this might act as a restraint to the growth of the market.
- The opportunity for growth is immense in bowling centers. Various events and competitions can be organized to attract more customers due to growing popularity of bowling centers. Discount for senior citizens, attractive bowling packages for schools, and training packages for youngsters is likely to create a customer base for a long period of time. Millennial are a major customer base at bowling centers.
- Increase in disposable income and increased participation in leisure activities is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Global Market for Bowling Centers
- In terms of region, the global bowling centers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is the leading region for bowling centers, especially the United States.
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for bowling centers from 2019 to 2027. Major bowling companies are keen on expanding their presence in Asia, particularly in the developing countries. For example, in July 2018, Smaaash Entertainment revealed its expansion plan. The company is keen on investing in Saudi Arabia and Thailand. The company is aiming to reaching a count of 60 entertainment centers by 2020.
- Leading manufacturers of bowling products have extensive distribution networks along with various product offerings.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Bowling Centers Market, ask for a customized report