Polyamide Capacitor: Introduction
- Polyamide is also known as Nylon. Polyamide is a high performance thermoplastics due to its decent balance of properties
- Polyamides are strong, tough, and impact resistant owing to which they are used as polyamide film to protect capacitors
- Polyamides are reinforced with glass fibers to provide stiffness to the material, due to which polyamides are considered as replacement for metal
- Polyamide capacitor are used in applications such as electronic equipment, communication equipment
- These capacitors are used in various sectors such as automotive, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, telecommunications, and aerospace & defense
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure
Rise in Demand for Polyamide Capacitor in Electrical & Electronics
- Electrical & electronics has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. In this sector, polyamide capacitors are significantly used for electronics equipment, and communication equipment
- Among different type of polyamides Polyamide 66 and Polyamide 6 are most widely used in electrical and electronics equipment as they exhibit high temperature and electrical resistance.
- Furthermore, Polyphthalamide and polyamide 46 offer high performance owing to which they are used as replacement of metal for applications exposed to extreme conditions. Hence, polyamide capacitors are increasingly used in electrical & electronics applications.
- Moreover, polyamide materials have high dielectric constant and low dielectric loss due to which it offer good thermal and mechanical stability owing to this, polyamide capacitors are increasingly used in electronics equipment and expected to drive the global polyamide capacitor breakers market during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Automotive Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global polyamide capacitor breakers market can be segmented into automotive, consumer goods, electrical & electronics, telecommunications, aerospace & defense, and others
- Polyamide capacitors are significantly used in automobile, as they offer high performance and capable to withstand at high temperatures
- Hence, rise in the demand for polyamide capacitor for use in automotive is anticipated to drive the global polyamide capacitor breakers market during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global polyamide capacitor breakers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global polyamide capacitor breakers market throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in automation and ongoing technological advancements in the semiconductor industry in the region
- The polyamide capacitor breakers market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. However, the market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global polyamide capacitor breakers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for polyamide capacitor. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.