The Global Light Vehicle Front End Modules Market Growth 2019-2024 is a research report available at DecisionDatabases.com.
Light Vehicle Front End Modules is consists of building the automotive front end off line, and installing the entire module as one complete assembly on the vehicle rather than building up the front end vehicle component by component. The Front End Module is the aggregate of components located in its front part which carry out many functions (esthetical, structural, aerodynamically, engine cooling, and safety) and which are preassembled as subassembly ready to be installed into the vehicle. The Front End Module included many components, such as Radiator, Condenser, Core Support, Headlight, Front Grill, Bumpers, Fenders, Crash Management System, and Others.
The trend of Front End Module (FEM) modularization is gaining traction, as modularization helps OEMs save on cost, time, and manpower during the manufacturing process. Previously, each and every component of the FEM was assembled by OEMs on the assembly line; this was time-consuming and extended the production process of the vehicle. However, the advent of modularization has enabled OEMs to save on these costs and opt for outsourcing these functions. OEMs save around 20 to 30% of costs through modularization, in comparison with the traditional front-end methods.
According to this study, over the next five years the Light Vehicle Front End Modules market will register a 8.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 10400 million by 2024, from US$ 6850 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Light Vehicle Front End Modules business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Light Vehicle Front End Modules market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/24521-light-vehicle-front-end-modules-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- HBPO Group
- Flex-N-Gate Corporation
- Calsonic Kansei
- Hyundai Mobis
- SL Corporation
Segmentation by product type:
- Metal/Plastic Hybrids
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Light Vehicle Front End Modules Market Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-24521
- To study and analyze the global Light Vehicle Front End Modules consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Light Vehicle Front End Modules market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Light Vehicle Front End Modules manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Light Vehicle Front End Modules with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Light Vehicle Front End Modules submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Light Vehicle Front End Modules Market Research Report @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-24521
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
Global Light Vehicle Seating Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/41497-light-vehicle-seating-market-analysis-report
Global Vehicle Routing and Scheduling Market Growth 2019-2024 @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/42004-vehicle-routing-and-scheduling-market-analysis-report
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.